Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<font color='#000000'>83 gts
hi
I've got a 73 st that is currently just the shell in my garage. it has an 18rg ported and polished, bigger valves, and dual side draft dellorto 40mm carbs,all sitting on the bench. I also have an 83 gts. I am going to swap all of the suspension, steering, and drivetrain over to the st. yup irs, rack and pinion steering, and al of the other goodies. I can't find anyone on the net that has done this before, so I'm doing it all with my imagination so far. is there any1 out there that has done this before? any ideas or insight would be awesome. I encourage an involved conversation, so let me have it.</font>

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok been quite a while and my plans have changed..

I actually have something done now too

it will now be mated with an 88 turbo supra front and rear suspension/driveline..

onward and upward

here's the body..

and the chassis.. i know my camera sucks.. I dropped it

Fun fun fun

·
Registered
311 Posts
Nice!i love first gens, they look so nice. It's good to see someone putting some engine work in one too. any thoughts on what you are going to do for paint?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks!

not exactly sure yet, as it will be a while.. but I have a gallon of really dark metallic green so most likely that.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Well this project looks like a sweet one. Give it one of the original colors that came stock. But with a twist. Can't wait to see it finished.

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
Nice wheels.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
chopping the body up

It will be an 18rg with dual dellortos, its been ported and polished and bigger valves installed.. just sitting there waiting for the car.

I'll snap a couple pics of the motor pretty quick

1 - 20 of 47 Posts