Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#0000FF'>well i just got home from school and my car is well the truck is in the back seat now.  ok heres what happend i was goin down a two lane road adn on the right lane the traffic stops to trun in to the school well i know this so im in the left lane so i can get around them and go in to the next turn and soem lady pulls out from the parking lot to go across the lanes adn go the oppiset way . well im goin and she didnt see me adn i hit my brakes go from 4 -2 and drop the cluch to slow down evn more i stop with a foot left or so im layin on the horn she doesnt even look at me then i look up and see the truck (lifted 4inch) come fast on me i hear his brakes go and his tires screamin' and i see hes not goin to stop in time and i can go foward cuz that lady is in the way and i yell shi* and i get  ready for the hit . crunch  the girl then leaves dont even know what happend so im punchin my air bag pissed cuz my baby is just got slamed ijust out of the car and run up to the guy cusin he says it was her falt ( yeah it was) he says ill go get her . im tel him you cant leave you get a hit and run man he says ill brb i tell my sis to get the plate ( and she was in the back seat this whole time till now )  he jumps th curb and chases that lady down and gets her to came back ...we call the cops they coem i drive the car off the road its fine just soem bad bad body dange no frame or any thing hurt ,,....guy comes back with the lady and the cop tlaks to us adn then tlaks to the lady i hear him say well i cant do any thing to you all i can say is look befior you turn next time ....and she leaves
well the cop say its the trucks falt and wants to know if i want him to give him a tickit well poor guy  is freakin out and he really had no tiem to stop i say no but i have the cop take down the report and we give info  ...
so the mom of the guy tells me that she wants to just pay me and not go thought the insuc. so that they dont have to pay more plus they knoe its there falt  so im waitin now to see what happens oh and my sis is ok she is goin to see the Dr. for her arm she sadi si was hurting ( like i said she was in the back where my tunck is now) so i think im mostly goin to part my baby out so if you want anything from her the only thing that is messed up is the body we looked and the rest of her is great runs and drives great hti me back if you want some thing</font>

·
Registered
93 Posts
<font color='#000000'>#### thats heaps bad... sorry to hear dude..
i know exactly how u feel... I had my old celica 5 days and i had some guy run into the back of me... fortunatly not much damage and no one was hurt... but then a month later i had a guy decide to not look and pull straigh into my lane stuffing up every single panel on the drivers side.... alot more damage this time and i ended up in hospital with a pretty sore neck... (all of this wasnt my fault) so i got my car all fixed and #### through insurance...
anywayz... I alwayz said that there was going to be a third accident.. The car was going to get written off and I was going to die... I got my car fixed and i went for a drive up to the middle of no where (half way between Wallaroo and Kadina) about 3 hours away from home! all because a few friends were camping up there and they wanted me to come and stay the night....
it was 4am, no phone signal and a total dead area.... Anywayz... was going along this totally dead straight road when a rabbit ran out infront of me... I hit it but ended up doing a full 180, hit a cattle fence and post (thankfully there were no cattle anywhere to be seen) and i ended up about 100m into a paddok...
it was pitch black.. my passenger and i both couldnt see a thing and we both had no phone signal.... we waiting about 40 minutes then we seen a car go by so i high beamed em.... thankfully it was the good al mighty coppers! Anywayz... the car was a complete ride off... but hey im still alive today and i look at it this way... now i have a newer and better celica!!!!</font>

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
<font color='#0000FF'>is it just a bad day for celicas or what. today i was going to send the deposit for a group buy in 6gc.net for a replica trd wing that you cant get NO OTHER F*UCKING PLACE. i was going to get the spoiler for 400 bucks instead of 1200 from trd. and my stupid radiator decides to spill its guts all over the freeway. spilling more than a gallon of antifreeze. So my car is in the shop right now as i type this. and i have to use the money i was going to use to buy my spoiler to fix my radiator. oh but the guy just called me and said my radiator isnt fixable so i have to pay 200 bucks for a new one. and to make things worse i have a job interview to go to and i have to pick up my little bro from school and i dont have my car. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
 :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:</font>

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<font color='#0000FF'>well i got and update the guys dad just came over and told me eh woudl liek to get some guy to look at the car that means im out a car for  a whiel</font>

·
Registered
93 Posts
<font color='#000000'>"so i think im mostly goin to part my baby out so if you want anything from her the only thing that is messed up is the body"

hey golden god... U said about selling the parts off of your celica... Why? By the sounds of it, its not going to be written off and it sounds fixable... so why sell the parts off?
Think long and hard be4 you make any harsh decisions... I know it probably seems really bad atm but everything alwayz works out for the best.... unless of course u have the luck i have (next to none!
)
Another thing i remembered... I only just got my car resprayed... then the night i got it back i came back out to a friends work carpark and someone had reversed into my car and taken off... luckily there was  very very minor damage... and i got it all fixed for nothing  :grin:

Just remember gg.... Its a celica... they survive many battles... and they keep going on strong even through the toughest of tough times!
THINK ABOUT IT!</font>

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<font color='#0000FF'>i knwo that i put a lot of hours and blood sweat in to her and i dotn wan tot let her go but the back end is i me back seat and well i know it can be fixed my dad really dosent want to get it fixed and wel im trying to tlak him out of it hes kind of set so ..... but still if its goin to be fixed sorry if i got any ones hopes up ill tell you then if ill part her out but thanks ms_silycar ill keep you words in mind</font>

·
Registered
122 Posts
<font color='#000000'>wow sorry for all your losses guys. sound like me cept without the accidents but with stuff just breaking all the time. hey not to be insensitive but since you are both parting out the cars, what yrs are they and what models. i could use some deals on a few things for my car. sry again
</font>

·
Registered
93 Posts
<font color='#000000'>"i know it can be fixed my dad really dosent want to get it fixed and wel im trying to tlak him out of it hes kind of set so ..... but still if its goin to be fixed sorry if i got any ones hopes up "

Its not your dad's car now is it... its yours... The final decision should be your decision.. unless u go through insurance and it will be their decision..

"hey not to be insensitive but since you are both parting out the cars, what yrs are they and what models."

Sorry zcelica... im pretty sure none of us has said that we will be parting with our celicas... I've talked gg around... Ralph's is only the radiator so thats getting fixed (no parting there) and mine... NO WAY will i be parting with it... its finally looking crazy... just got the paint job done.. mags coming soon etc.. i dont think i'll be parting with it for manya years to come!
My other celica was a ride off... The car looked fine but underneath... Jesus crist was it a mess! I'm lucky the car didnt blow up... put it that way! and anywayz.. i wouldnt be any good to ya.. Im in Australia....</font>

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
<font color='#0000FF'>well i took her to some shops today and the lowest i got was 10,000 adn a lot of i cant fix that  so i dotn know i might still have to go witht he first plan</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Golden:  Hey buddy, sorry to hear about that mess!  Omg it sounds awful, I can just picture you preparing to get hit, that must have been HELLA scary!   :oops:  Too bad there's not much they can do to fix it, but I shall keep the flame of hope burning!

Silycar:  So I am not the only one with bad luck!  Yay!  lol  I hate it, everytime I get something fixed, something else busts up...  I have yet six months to go without something going wrong.

Ralph:  Dude, that sucks about the radiator, glad you got it fixed but too bad that you lost the deal on the wing.
 btw where have you been?  You arn't online much anymore...</font>

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
<font color='#0000FF'>thanks Meryem its ok im pretty sure they cant fix her so its ok but im already looking for a new celica but no one can replace her and the work and heart i put into her</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Of course not.  She will always be your baby and nothing will be able to replace her.  I hope you have better luck with the new one.  Though maybe before parting it out, you should hold off in case you get one from the same year that needs a few extra peices?  You'll have em for free
 Good luck and keep us posted.
</font>

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
<font color='#0000FF'>sorry i havent posted much. ive been really busy with school and getting a new job. I have logged on but i havent really been posting just reading. i post once in a while. Oh and meryem i had to uninstall yahoo messenger and i lost your email. i got you msn messenger but your never on messenger. if you ever see me on send me your yahoo mail.</font>

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
<font color='#0000FF'>well here is a new up date the guy that it me noe wants me to go thought the inscurance and well thats not goin to be fun and most likely there goin to say that my car is totaled and pay the base retail (kbb) and then take the car and sell it to the junk yard ( for a few hundered ) i could part my baby for more ... but its not that its the fact that there goin to take her from me with out my say</font>

F

·
0 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Totally sorry to hear (read) about what happened!  I've been rear-ended too many times to count!  

But, hey!  I work for an insurance company (and have been involved in situations like yours).  BUY IT BACK!  Even if the insurance company totals it out, you can usually buy it back for a fraction of what they're giving you!  My company totalled out a Bronco I used to have for $1500.  I bought it back for $300!  And then fixed it and sold it for $1000.  It would be worth asking about!

Good luck!</font>

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
<font color='#0000FF'>yeah we tought a bout it and were goin to so there is hope i just feel bad a bout my baby and what happend so , anyway i just hope this gets over wiht quick cuz im starting a new job as a lifegaurd and i need some way to get out there</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Ralph:  You can always just click on the aim/msn/yim buttons under my posts  :p

Golden:  Jeez, things seem like they arn't looking up for you at all.  That sucks that they just want to do things without you having a say in what goes down.  I hope you can buy the car back like Fordgrl said and fix it up and sell it for more than you bought it for.  Wow, lifeguard... that's hot
 Hope things clear up soon!!!

Fordgrl:  Good idea!  :thumbsup:</font>

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
<font color='#0000FF'>well its monday morning and im goin to cal up the inceurance after i go to the dentist wish me luck no the car and the dentist ( they said i might have to get my wisdom teeth out )</font>

1 - 20 of 40 Posts