Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>so im going to see a friend...
minding my own bussiness... this 02 celica comes up behind me and rides close to my bumper trying to mess with me.
i stay in my lane and he gets in the left lane next to me, and we come to a stop at a light. which has a pretty good incline for about 25 ft and then starts to level out. he's over there..reving his engine trying to impress his g/f he's got some #### exhaust sound compared to my flowmaster, so i know the light is fixing to change. i get ready, light is green, i somewhat punch it, i wasnt gunning it completly, i get out front by about a tire lengthand we're pretty much just staying even till i hit my power curve in 2nd, and i really pulled away from him, shift into 3rd, switched to the right lane next to me due to a car in my way...and hit my power curve in 3rd the 02 was about 4-5 car lengths behind me and then i ust went a head and shifted to 5th he never caught up..haha

i would have thought he would have kicked my ass.
ive only got the low end 91, no engine mods other than my flowmaster. ahh well. goodtimes, thats my boring story.</font>

·
Registered
113 Posts
<font color='#008080'>This was a few years back...  

So I am on my way home from grabbin' a bit to eat with my friends and roommate (he has a 2000 GT-S) And we both pull up to this light.. he revs his engine. I'm  thinking i don't stand a chance and dont wanna race but my friend in my car was like come on you can smoke is @$$.. so when the light turns green we take off, before i know it i see him in my rear view mirror and hes not catching up, the next light is red and he tried yet again and it was the same result! He wasnt too happy about the whole thing. hahaha  :cool:</font>

·
Registered
113 Posts
<font color='#008080'>Beautydie : what part of GA ya from?? I am from Atlanta Ga.. live in the Buckhead area..</font>

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<font color='#000000'>i live in snellville...im in buck head alot.. well i was...my ex lives out there, tho i still go out there on occation, maybe ill see ya sometime
</font>

·
Registered
113 Posts
<font color='#008080'>Yea one never knows... It'll be good to come back down to ATL.. home sweet home</font>

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>now boys... you know it doesn't count if the other 7th generation celica's aren't paying attention... thats not a race when you are the only one racing.

*lmao* go 7th gen celi's!!!!  :D</font>

·
Registered
113 Posts
<font color='#008080'>Luv: whatever, I'll be home in December, be ready!  :p</font>

·
Registered
113 Posts
<font color='#008080'>hahaaha nope thats just a daydream that you're gonna have when you're detailing my car due to your loss!  
</font>

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Originally posted by beautydies@Oct. 04 2003,9:15
<font color='#000000'>i would have thought he would have kicked my ass.</font>
<font color='#000000'>he would have if he was racing you.  sorry man, but the stock 7th gens have every other stock celica beat out.  the only explanation i have is that the dude was just playing with you, or his girlfriend weighs about the same as a baby elephant.</font>

·
Registered
113 Posts
<font color='#008080'>Meryem : Yes I would have to agree with ya! December is just a few short months away!  :cool:</font>

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>yeah, Chris and I are gonna meet just show I can whoop his ass. Like a said.... foolish little man.  :cool:</font>

·
Registered
113 Posts
<font color='#008080'>OOOOOOOO I CANT WAIT!  :thumbsup:</font>

·
0 Posts
<font color='#000000'>this is all i want to say i hate the 7th gen celica 2 of my friends have it ones a gt supercharged and the other is a gt-s but still i just dont like how the body looks i dont know what ppl see in that car by the way i have a 6th gen but man i just dont like the 7th gen yea the 6th gen has a sorry ass 5sfe but still man i hate the looks of the 7th gen everybody who drives that car thinks they all fast and #### when they really aint that fast  :p</font>

·
Registered
412 Posts
<font color='#000000'>buddy you came on the wrong forum to talk about a celica like that, no 5sfe is a sorry ass they are pretty damn fast. so if you wont think so then dont post about a celica that way</font>

1 - 20 of 53 Posts