Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>hey! this is my first post, mostly inspired by the fact that i've just bought a second-hand 1990 celica and kicked some ass in a race this afternoon

i've had the car for a week and have had the time to do a few little mods, nothing major - new muffler, interior stuff, you know how it is. my supervisor at work is a bit of an import fan - he owns a 93 sylvia he uses just for day to day cruising and a pretty hot 97 fto he brings out on the weekends. even though he's spent a lot of money of these cars, he isn't the biggest car enthusiast himself - he likes them as fashion accessories more than anything. i said so much to him today, just kidding though - i like the guy - and said he was a poseur. that was it, it was on - he was very pissed and started bagging out my celica, talking crap about it and driving me nuts - we both finished at 7 so i told him we'd settle it out the front.

we both pull out of the parking lot and make our way up to the nearest set of traffic lights - they're green, but no-one's on the road, so we cruise slowly up and they turn red. he's looking really confident - he's sure he's got the better car and thinks he's going to kick my ass hardcore - i know he can't drive for #### and i think i'm going to kick his ass hardcore. the lights are about to change. i look over and mouth '#### you'. then we're off. i'm about a meter ahead off the line, then i shift and start slowly pulling away. he shifts a little later and starts coming back, i shift again and thats it - go me!

anyway, i thought it was rad - cheers!</font>

·
Registered
412 Posts
<font color='#000000'>congrats man most nissans are pretty damn fast i give you that.</font>

·
Registered
263 Posts
lmao cheers man cheers
lol good stuff i too beat my friends nissan 240sx with a SR20 in it so i was happy with that =). celicas own =)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts