Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<font color='#000000'>Words has it theirs a Mugen Celica out their the bug eyes one is that the 6th gen? Inno im dumb hahaha! Well rumor has it its a mugen celica only 5000 produce around the world so rare!!!Anyhow i heard also that its fast but who knows this is wat i heard through the jolly old grapvine >.<

Hahah excuse the title it says 5th i ment 6th haha!</font>

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
<font color='#000000'>really cause i heard that mugen only makes stuff for hondas
</font>

·
Registered
319 Posts
<font color='#810541'>yeah i heard they are bringing out a TRD Skyline too... that should really turn some heads out there
995HP
Quadruple wheel drive with 9 turbos.. two shifters and weighs only 2000LBS! :laugh:</font>

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
<font color='#000000'>i bought 2 of them</font>

·
Registered
319 Posts
<font color='#810541'>it does mean the same thing, just another way of saying 4wd.... but it sounds really funny when you say it hahah</font>

·
Registered
760 Posts
<font color='#000000'>That was hella harsh dudes lol. But, I suppose he did it in jest so the noobies out there would be like, "Oh yea, my uncle's cousin's grandpa has one of those, i got to ride to the store in it!" Dunno, I've known neighborhood kids that said stuff like that before lol, not as extreme as uncle's cousin's grandpa, but some pretty distant relative of some sort.</font>

1 - 14 of 14 Posts