Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<font color='#FF0000'>The other night I saw a 2003 (I think) celica being completely rebuilt and redesigned to be the fastest celica ever made. It was supposed to go to 200mph but only made it to 185. Thats still pretty awesome. Unfortunately I didn't get to watch a whoel lot of it because I was at work. But what I saw was bad ass....  
</font>

·
Registered
113 Posts
<font color='#008080'>YEa it was pretty sweet I must agree! But hey my friendly rosie celica girl.. you think its badass now uh??? I knew you'd come around!  ;)</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>I heard that that was gonna be on, they were gonna slap a jet engine on it or something like that?  And me stuck over here unable to watch... :down: ONE OF YOU HAD BETTER HAVE RECORDED IT FOR ME!!!  :glare:

Ralph:  :laugh: Hellica, I like that... maybe I should change my car's name from Sweetie (short for Sweet Velvet) to Hellica... nah it needs a few more mods before I get to the Hellica level

Chris: EXACTLY!  we have to keep her in line... imagine that wanting to trade Rosie in, tsk tsk tsk... :suspect:</font>

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<font color='#FF0000'>QUOTE
imagine that wanting to trade Rosie in, tsk tsk tsk...[/B]
yeah...   :down:  but desperate times call for desperate measures....

Chris-yeah, I know... I just wished it could have went all the way to 200. but I guess 185 is pretty cool too. *L*</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>I knew about it!  

There are pics here: http://www.toyotacelicas.com/cgi-bin....#entry5

And they are re-airing the show today, January 16th at 6 pm ET and again on January 18th at 2 pm ET.  So try and catch it... and maybe record it for me?  :D</font>

·
Registered
202 Posts
<font color='#000000'>The great Jesse James...."I almost forgot how much fun that little thing is to drive" .....pre jet engine..</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
Originally posted by Blazini@Jan. 20 2004,2:49
<font color='#000000'>The great Jesse James...."I almost forgot how much fun that little thing is to drive" .....pre jet engine..</font>
<font color='#8D38C9'>
 :D  :D  :D  :thumbsup:</font>

·
Registered
298 Posts
ooh, you guys...he he
i went to the rod and custom show a few months back in Portland OR, and they had 5 cars from Monster garage there, including the Celica jetcar, i got a few pics of it from like a foot away and also a good video of it...lol
he he he... the only thing i didnt like about that celica was that they painted the headlights on... they werent real, they just did a really good paint job over the headlights to make them look shiny at all times..also there was the cherry picker expedition i think, the golf ball picker-upper, the wedding chapel, the garbage truck and the copcar dougnut maker machine..he he he...you guys shouldve been there, one of the happiest days of my life..

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
i've only got one comment, concerning monster garage, Jesse James is the man. but i had one problem with the hellica episode, they took the whole drivetrain, engine, tranny, everything, out of a freaking celica race car. and just tossed it. tisk, tisk what a waste of valuable, and prized celica parts.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts