Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#FF0000'>There was a girl that wanted me to go to the zoo with her, BUT she said, I couldn't taught the animals or act crazy..So I went anyway.  

10 minutes into the zoo, I pissed off the monkeys by shooting a rubber band at on of them. Then one of the monkeys got the rubber band and I think ate it..Then the other monkey got a stick and threw it at me.  ??? I was like wtf, so I got a stick and thew it back. (It really pissed off the monkey.) Then I started to tell the monkey it was a hairy freak with long arms. (Kinda like Celica Chick.) lol
Meanwhile the other monkeys were huddled around each other talking or something. Seeing the monkeys doing that, reminded me of the moderators on this site  
with CelicaFan in the middle of the group hitting rocks together.  
lol</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Originally posted by TicketBoy@May 02 2003,11:54
<font color='#000000'>There was a girl that wanted me to go to the zoo with her, BUT she said, I couldn't taught the animals or act crazy..So I went anyway.  

10 minutes into the zoo, I pissed off the monkeys by shooting a rubber band at on of them. Then one of the monkeys got the rubber band and I think ate it..Then the other monkey got a stick and threw it at me.  ??? I was like wtf, so I got a stick and thew it back. (It really pissed off the monkey.) Then I started to tell the monkey it was a hairy freak with long arms. (Kinda like Celica Chick.) lol
Meanwhile the other monkeys were huddled around each other talking or something. Seeing the monkeys doing that, reminded me of the moderators on this site  
with CelicaFan in the middle of the group hitting rocks together.  
lol</font>
<font color='#990000'>Haha someone got cut
</font>

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Originally posted by Frosty66@May 02 2003,10:42
<font color='#000000'>You should be happy he's back to you, and not some other Celica Chick  
</font>
<font color='#000000'>Pulllllease... I'm girl #430 in his list
</font>

·
Registered
1,183 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
<font color='#000080'>what do you want us to talk about??? ???</font>

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
<font color='#FF0000'>QUOTE
Pulllllease... I'm girl #430 in his list
[/B]
Your that number because you like to make bubbles at the wrong time!  :oops:  
 :kungfu:

and I'm #432! ..Err I mean..I'm not a girl[/B]
???  Humm TCS has that problem too  :oops:
(I'm sooo going to get deleted by "The Man"...
 )</font>

·
Registered
11,548 Posts
Originally posted by TicketBoy@May 05 2003,2:21
<font color='#000000'>QUOTE
and I'm #432! ..Err I mean..I'm not a girl
???  Humm TCS has that problem too  :oops:
(I'm sooo going to get deleted by "The Man"...
 )</font>[/B][/QUOTE]
<font color='#000000'>...and you wonder why she hasn't been around lately

seriously, she's been really busy, but I wish I could see her response to this...I might try to coax her out of retirement to get you back
</font>

1 - 20 of 42 Posts