Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
<font color='#000000'>She was talking something about seeing Celicas in Germany on sightings forum.. so maybe she is in Germany... but thats just thought.

well i'm sure she raises her post count by end of week  

otherwise we has to attach GPS on her or provide phone/PDA to her so she can write here when moving around  :laugh:</font>

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>Meryem is my bestist friend in the whole online world! YAAAAAY! Go Meryem!!!
*lmao*
Yes, Meryem is in Germany with her family so thats why she hasn't been on a whole lot. I saw her two days ago though... but I'm sure she'll be back soon.</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Yay my own topic!!!  Awww you guys missed me, thank you!  (((HUGS))) to everyone who posts on this topic!

Yeah I was in Germany for a few days, and I couldn't get online as often as I usually do.

Ralph:  :D

Wish:  I'm rarely too busy to not post to everything on here...  :cool:

Jaz:  If you want to pay for the GPS or the PDA  then sure, go ahead!  I'll be on here 24/7 then... no running away from me!  :grin:

Luv:  W00t for me!!!  :D   Deanna's my bestest friend too, she usually knows where I am or what I'm up to... lol

Spiffy:  I may have gone to germany, doesn't mean I know how to speak german... a few words here and there are all i've picked up, dankescheun, tcheus! (sp?
o: ) lol</font>

J

·
0 Posts
<font color='#000000'>hi everyone just joined your merry gang tonight!hope everyones ok .and dont mind a british celica fan to join you! :laugh:</font>

1 - 9 of 9 Posts