Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#FF0000'>Merry Christmas you guys! I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday.  :grin:

here's all the cool sh!t I got...  :upside:

$1,275 from my dad to fix my car
red neons for the under part of my car with a lifetime warrenty
red AE winter jacket
black boots
jewelry box
braclet and watch
$25 from Grandma
'Rosie' name plate for my car
'She-Devil' name plate for my car ((that was from my X b/f. hahaha. I'll probably use that one tho. I like it))

and I got some other little things and horse stuff. yay!  :blush:  As soon as I move out I start getting all these awesome presents. I should have moved out sooner.  
</font>

·
Registered
412 Posts
<font color='#000000'>#### your lucky i got socks and boxers and a nice jacket and a small remote control car
bad christmas. i hate sox and boxers for christmas, #### dont get me nuttin i will buy sox and boxers,  sister got more #### than i did,   leather jacket, braclets, clothes(nice) 2 movies, another porcelan doll, i swear what the #### i never get nice #### my mom is favorable i hate it.</font>

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<font color='#FF0000'>Nem-####, I'm sorry you didn't get #### for Christmas. That #### sucks. ####.

at least you don't show your frustration.  
</font>

·
Registered
15 Posts
<font color='#000000'>The wife got two $4000.00 leather couches, and a $2500.00
bedroom set all in southwest style.
I got a new radiator, and distributer for my Celica that
I needed. At least the bed is nice to rest my old bones
on!</font>

·
Registered
15 Posts
Originally posted by Meryem13@Dec. 25 2003,11:16
<font color='#000000'>Well I don't celebrate but for all of you who do Merry Xmas and happy holidays... and a happy New Year!  Hope you get lots of cool stuff!

Nemesis:  That sucks, I'm sorry

Luv: Woot!   :grin:</font>
<font color='#000000'>Are you a Jehova Meryem? My neighbor was one a very
very nice lady...........she got killed in a head-on this
past 4th of July. We sure miss her!</font>

·
Registered
122 Posts
<font color='#000000'>dang luv! you got a lot of good stuff! Lucky. man wish i had 1200 to blow on my car and all that other cool stuff. I got a paintball gun which is nice and some other stuff like a movie and shirts but holy crap you raked in the good stuff. Happey for you though. Merry christmas!</font>

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
<font color='#000F22'>haha, luv hope everything is alright with the car.....
i got the same ol, clothes that i dont need, a lot of new power tools
couple dvds, and a package present that i picked out myself, (unfortanitly also payed for myself, but there was a tag from my kids...lol, I had to help them out) a 7" widescreen tv headunit, disc changer, ps2 and power inverter for my other car.</font>

·
Registered
11,548 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Christmas really flew past this year... was too busy moving & working to go all out for gifts, but we came out pretty good... a lot of practical stuff for the new place, clothes since I hate shopping for myself, money, and some cool stuff from the grandparents.

The best part was seeing my best friend who's stationed in Hawaii (Infantry) and will be going to Afghanistan in the next few months. It was also great talking to my grandpa... he's never been a big talker, but for some reason was open to telling stories & whatnot... Just being w/ family and friends was definitely the best part!
</font>

·
Registered
780 Posts
<font color='#000000'>hey marry chirstmas and happy holidays
well i got me a NEW  head unit for my sytem its a really nice one it a pioner dj30 something liek that any way some money and cards thats about</font>

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
<font color='#FF0000'>Zcelica-no no no no nooooo. I got the 1,275 bucks from my dad to get my car FIXED. Not to hook it up. My x b/f screwed my car up by misshifting and my dad paid for it to get it fixed. It's not like he gave me an ass load of cash for x-mas.

jhull-you have kids?</font>

·
Registered
113 Posts
<font color='#008080'>Happy Holidays ya'll! Christmas was great here in the ATL  :blush:  I finally got blacklab slippers that I have wanted for quite sometime! Twister and Pepper (my real blacklabs) are kinda jealous seeing they want to bite them whenever I wear them  :D  Then I got more fire trucks for my collection and a new DVD player and a few other items and a lil bit of cash my Celi even tho I dont now what to get?   ???  Anyhow, keep your Holidays safe people!</font>

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Originally posted by NeMeSiS@Dec. 25 2003,10:17
<font color='#000000'>#### your lucky i got socks and boxers and a nice jacket and a small remote control car
bad christmas. i hate sox and boxers for christmas, #### dont get me nuttin i will buy sox and boxers,  sister got more #### than i did,   leather jacket, braclets, clothes(nice) 2 movies, another porcelan doll, i swear what the #### i never get nice #### my mom is favorable i hate it.</font>
<font color='#000000'>yes but who got you the boxers?  my friend's mother bought me flannel boxers to match the flannel jacket she got my for my birthday...  not that i don't like them, because they're warm and fuzzy on my balls, but honestly, when somebody's mother gets you clean underwear for christmas, isn't that telling you something?</font>

·
Registered
122 Posts
<font color='#000000'>still luv thats pretty nice of your dad. Man, crappie x-bf you have there. Why didnt he pay for your car? Sorry i got it mixed up. my bad.</font>

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
<font color='#FF0000'>QUOTE
because they're warm and fuzzy on my balls,[/B]
eeeeewwwww!!!

zcelica-yeah, shame on you for now following my car and x-b/f's drama. My x-b/f IS going to pay me back in monthly payments. My dad just fronted the money. But of the 1,275 bucks that my X owes me, I have to give my dad 900 of that b/c he also paid for the SECOND time my car got fixed. The mechanics I picked out to fix my car suck ass. I thought I could save my family money if I went to some "toyota tech's" outside of the dealership... I've had to go back there 3 times. My car still isn't fixed. My valves need to be adjusted... but if those assholes don't fix my car right after the adjustment (for free, btw) then Dad wants to take them to court... sue them over the money we've already paid (1,275 then the 900) and sue them over what it's gonna cost us to get it fixed at the dealership. ugh!!!</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Reddragon:  No, I'm a muslim.  And I'm a nice lady too

Z: oooh! Paintball gun!!! Woot!  and how can you NOT have been following Luv's story on her car and it's valves (though she hasn't updated it recently... poor thing:()

Jhull:  Wow that's a lot of great stuff!!!  You should bring your new power tools to the meet so we can use em to fix up stuff on our cars :upside:

Celicafan:  That's cool that you got to see your friend, you probably won't get to see him for a long time since he's going to Afghanistan now
 That's nice that your grandfather opened up too, my grandfather used to be kind of quiet and critical but now that he's getting older (early 80's) he's gotten a lot nicer and talkative and less critical.  I think being so close to leaving this world makes you look back and want people to remember you well.

Golden:  congrats on the head unit!  :thumbsup:

6thgenceli:  Cool stuff!

Spiffy: QUOTE
they're warm and fuzzy on my balls,[/B]
LMAO!  :laugh:   I guess that's a good thing, though I wouldn't know since I don't have any... and WHY would your friends mother buy you boxers? ??? Socks maybe but boxers?

Luv:  You really should update your post on your celi, a lot has happened to Rosie since you last posted there.
</font>

1 - 20 of 21 Posts