Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>HAHAHA! Fine, I'll be nice, just cause it's his b-day, I'll pick up where I left off tomorrow  :devil:

Happy birthday to you, cha cha cha, happy birthday to you, cha cha cha, happy birthday dear Ticketboy, cha cha cha, happy birthday to you!!!!

*I added in my own little cha cha cha part to spice it up a bit!</font>

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by CelicaFan@Feb. 13 2003,10:29
<font color='#000000'>Happy Birthday TicketBoy!!

...time to call & get your insurance lowered

(it is at 24, right?)</font>
<font color='#000000'>Not in NJ, it's 21 and then 25  :down:</font>

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>Cha cha cha huh?  
Were we dancing while typing this????

Thank god Celica Fan brought some sanity to this topic! (But I think he was being sarcastic though..Humm)

Anyway thanks alot for the insurance tip, but I don't think it counts when you have: 5 speeding, 2 improper passing, 1 not yielding to right of way, 1 stopping on highway, and following too closely behind a trooper tickets. But I swear I'm innoccent!  

Thanks for the attention to the B-day Celica Chick.
LOL</font>

·
Registered
11,548 Posts
Originally posted by TicketBoy@Feb. 14 2003,11:24
<font color='#000000'>Thank god Celica Fan brought some sanity to this topic! (But I think he was being sarcastic though..Humm)</font>
<font color='#000000'>nah, no sarcasm...I keep meaning to call to see if I can get mine dropped some more...haven't had a ticket since last summer, but that's probably still too recent...</font>

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
<font color='#000080'>How do you guys get so many tickets???  My record is clean and I speed consistently, I was doin 110 in a 60 zone last night...I don't get it, I must just be lucky</font>

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by TicketBoy@Feb. 14 2003,11:24
<font color='#000000'>Cha cha cha huh?  
Were we dancing while typing this????

Thank god Celica Fan brought some sanity to this topic! (But I think he was being sarcastic though..Humm)

Anyway thanks alot for the insurance tip, but I don't think it counts when you have: 5 speeding, 2 improper passing, 1 not yielding to right of way, 1 stopping on highway, and following too closely behind a trooper tickets. But I swear I'm innoccent!  

Thanks for the attention to the B-day Celica Chick.
LOL</font>
<font color='#000000'>You're welcome!  :D</font>

·
Registered
563 Posts
<font color='#000000'>just outright illgal here

its about a $1500 fine iirc for having any radar detecting or jamming equipment onboard,</font>

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>QUOTE
While the Phazer II is designed to help you avoid speed traps,  it is not intended to condone excessive speeding. *For that reason, the manufacturer will only pay tickets where the speed limit was not exceeded by more than 30%, or 15 miles per hour, whichever is less.[/B]
That part of the ad is lame! If someone speeds, I don't think there just going to do 15mph over the speed limit.

I say buy it so you can be cool infront of your friends! (If I need to order it for you...There will be an 80% added fee. Hahaha! )

Ok group buy!  
</font>

1 - 14 of 14 Posts