Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want everyone to list what mods they've done to their celica and if possible where they got the part, price paid, and rating(one to five stars).  If we had a comprehensive list you could refer a lot of people to it to help them out.  Here's an example of what I was thinking.

1991 Toyota Celica GT

Iceman Cold Air Intake *** - www.impactparts.com $195.00
Pacesetter Exhaust      **  - www.seffects.com $209.99

·
Registered
50 Posts
1995 Celica GT

Stock rims - painted white.
Red Tireflys
Red stripes
"got rice?" decals
Bored out cat

That'd be it for now. Everything was done with my own supplies. My Dad works for a bus company who does vinyl decals for buses. That's where I got the paint for the rims, stripes, and got rice decals. I bought the tireflys at kmart for 7 bucks a pair and my friend bored out my cat for me.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
3sgte engine stripped without turbo, intercooler, cpu ect... $400 junk yard *****
pauter rods $780 www.topendperformace.com ****
halmeter air fuel meter $140 **** "   "
je pistons  $500 *****  "   "
gappless rings $160 **   "   "
valves   $250 ***  cant remmember where i got them from
intercooler $800 **** www.majesticturbo.com
t-3/4 turbo ceramic coated .53/.63  $800 ***** "   "
tial 40mm wastegate  $260  **** "   "
external blow off valve  $120  ***** "   "
boost controller  $100   **** "   "
boost gauge   $60  ***  dont remmember where i got it
ported and polished head and valve job    $600 ***** aldermans race shop
machine crank magniflux and balance  $300 *****  "   "
bearnings $80 *****  "   "
ractive muffler $150 ***** myself
3" exhast $---- **** myself
3" down pipe$---- ***** myself
all the other piping $---- myself
prs8 engine management system  $900 ***** www.perfectpower.com
trd fuel pressure regulator 280 **** trd
accell coil  $60 **** dont remmember where i got it
5" autometer tach w/shift light $150 **** friend
i think thats it.... well for the engine atleast..
so there you go for all the people asking how much i spent in my engine there u have it $6,890...  with no labor charged except the machining...
and i still need a crank trigger and pick up.... probrolly another 300 to get it and have it balanced when will this ever end??????
 :crazy:  damn i hope my girl dont see this... hehe

·
Registered
23 Posts
i have an 86 GT-S and just about all mods are made by me because no one makes a darn thing for it.
j-spec 3sge
kyb struts all the way around---250
suspension tech lowering springs---180
cold aie intake---30 (half was made and the other half from a thunderbird sc)
short-throw shifter---20
powerslot sloted rotors---150
green stuff metalic pads---80
dule tip muffler into cat back exhaust---280

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow B_Jai and with that low, low introductory offer maybe I too can become one of the elite few that own an affordable and economical body kit.  Don't hesitate, call today.  Operators are standing by to take your order  :sly:

·
Registered
424 Posts
thought i would add more mods on here cuz im bored  so here goes

shaved items:  door handles, hood squirters, rear window squirter, antenna, rear wiper, emblems, front fender marker lights, 3rd brake light, tail lights, license plate box.

molded item:   vis racing invader side skirts, vis racing invader rear bumper.

molded/frenched items:   molded and frenched TOYOTA SUPRA tail lights, molded and frenched license plate box.

paint: the graphics design were drawn by me and the graphics go into the door jams.  interior i did myself  SR Creations custom interiors   it is all white vinyl and green tweed  the dash is white vinyl spray painted...

GOT 19'S????    19"  WHEELS STUFFED INTO THE FENDERS.   BUMPING UP TO DUBS IN THE REAR AND 19'S IN FRONT.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Mr. J,    as of right now we are all out of sponsorship money for the year......lol just kidding  thats what i have been told by everyone i call...but im going to SEMA in a couple weeks with a ton of sponsorship letters.......and MR.J  as to ur question......i do custom interiors......and i have done my interior on my car....check it out on the main page on my feature that eric hooked up  ~~WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF~~   tell me what u think  email me  [email protected] i will hook u up on ur interior   only thing is that u have to pay for the freight to get it to VEGAS where im at.......lemme know....peace out

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No kidding??!!?
Dude I've been thinking of ways to hook my car up interior wise, you are a life saver!!
Check it:
Right now I have full black leather seats in my car but They look totally better with two tone combinations.  I can actually take the covers off it you would like and send them to you and we can go over possibilities.  You did a great job on your car so I would appreciate your input on what might make a great show car.  I've got a dodge viper look on the outside right now (blue with white) and my interior is pretty much black and silver.  I'll email you some pics when I get them and we can discuss ideas.

THANKS!!

·
Registered
424 Posts
mistuh J,      u can do that if u would like......as far as show quality stuff........keep the interior and exterior flowing with each other..........ok....i have white and green   my whole interior is white with green accents.............i do custom work also  as far as designs in the material and everything..........but like i said u would have to pay for the shipping to get ur stuff to me......hit me up on me email bro with those pics.........and if there arent enuff pics of my car on this site....go to SHOWSTYLE702.COM   i have the 2nd feature on there with a model and the whole nine.....with a good couple shots of the interior....lemme know what u think of this....

·
Registered
424 Posts
mistah J      thanks for emailing me dude   as far as ur car  looks pretty cool for a 7th gen  lol      but definately has hella potential    i got the hook ups on rims   www.albawheels.com   check em out 18's   19's  whatever u wanna do   im SELLING MY 19'S OFF MY CAR FOR 2,000.   ANY TAKERS HIT ME UP ON MY EMAIL.......IF U WANNA SEE A PIC  GO TO MY FEATURE ON HERE......im gonna be putting dubs in the rear and dubs - 1 in the front....19's and 20's....ADR STERLINGS   they r sick as hell.....

G

·
<font color='#000000'>2000 celica gt  
    injen cold air intake, gold line lowering springs,custom grafics,carbon fiber hood, apc upper front strut tower brace,clear tail lights,aem alternator pulley,custom yellow painted interior n engine compartment, neon under body kit,tinted windows, custom system, custom exuast,  :suspect:</font>

G

·
<font color='#000000'>K&N air filter: $40 bucks (some online store with coupon)

paint stock hubcaps (silver to black): $20 bucks (paint, sand paper, and primer from Autozone) eventually I took them out coz i think black on black is not a good color combination.

el cheapo "xenon" purple bulbs 9006 low beam: $28 (ebay, don't get them.)

4WD emblem ripped from my friend's RAV4: free (took it immediately after, albeit it does look kinda cool)

took out spare wheel/tire to shave some weight off.</font>

1 - 20 of 41 Posts