Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>my lil bro turned 18 the 5th of june this year. he got his first ticket before he even had a license
i don't remember his second, i think it was speeding too.  he backed out of the driveway and hit a parked truck the day he got his license. and last night he got a ticket doing 104 in a 65  :O
i'm thinking it will be around a $350 fine(a dui isnt even that much[$250?])
man i wish he would straiten up  :down:</font>

·
Registered
563 Posts
<font color='#000000'>red. if i can make one suggestion to you... dont lend him your car,.</font>

·
Registered
412 Posts
<font color='#000000'>at least it wasnt 120 in a 55, they will prolly take his liscense and then he will straighten up.. i did. so give it some time and he will come around heh.</font>

·
Registered
319 Posts
<font color='#810541'>hehe us 18 yr olds dont know how to drive, cept i never hit a parked car... my car was parked and got hit though... does that count?</font>

·
Registered
102 Posts
<font color='#000000'>I'm 17. I've only ever hit one thing and it was 5 days after i got my license.  I'd just bought my amp and was really excited so I backed up really quick and thought i had enough distance between me and some #### tercel so I looked forward and *CRUNCH*. All of a sudden I'm all scared (being less than a week I had my car).  It turns out it had a hitch for towing and it put a round indent in my rear bumper
.  It's barely noticeable but I'm sure would be expensive to fix.  So, I'm not gonna

As for tickets, I haven't got one. It seems whenver I see a cop I'm always being a law abiding citizen.  

"they call me lucky"</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>I ran into a pareked car on my bicycle once  :eek:o:

When I had the mountaineer I went down a road that had construction so I had to do a 3 point turn to go back and as I was backing up I hit a stop sign, the kind that isn't in the ground, it's on a stand in the middle of the road... I dragged it for about 2 yards before I got out and unhooked it... good thing no one was around.

When my door got hit it was sort of my fault, but I'm sticking with my fake story for insurance that it got hit in a parking lot  :cool:  And I have a tiny ding on my front bumper where I nudged an old fogey on a ramp out of the mall.  He gunned the gas as if he was gonna go so I took my eye's off of him to see if there was enough room for me to get out too and then he hit his brake and  luckily I saw it at the last second.  A cop stopped by and told the guy the little scrape could be buffed out, yay!  So the guy made this big deal about getting my information and then called me the next day to tell me he wasn't going to go through it.  Probably found out he had no insurance!!!
Oh yeah then I rubbed up against my dad's technician's car in the parking lot, but she has an old boat of a car, a Chrysler or something and it has steel bumpers so I just scratched her light a bit.  It was parked though so I guess I did kinda hit a parked car
 It was a rub though... I don't count it as a hit.  :)</font>

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
<font color='#000000'>my mom still lets him drive her lexus sc400 all the time tho.</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Ian: Yeah I've been unlucky as hell with this car.... besides that I got keyed as well.  My dad keeps telling me to sell it and get something else... but most of the problems wern't my fault... I love it too much to sell it

Red: Your mom is taking a BIG risk!!!</font>

·
Registered
412 Posts
<font color='#000000'>where were you meryem?</font>

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
<font color='#000000'>i guess she just doesn't care, i guess the full coverage replaces little brothers too?
i don't understand why she lets him drive at all.
that kinda sh!t is just crazy. he doesn't even have a job to pay for it. i mean wtf?
it has taken him til now to pay off the last few ones.</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Ralph: I wish I could use that excuse... but I already have contacts!!! :down:

Nemesis: I was on a little vacation with some friends in the south of Turkey (no internet) and now I'm in Cairo... problems with the internet, it's difficult to connect from here.  I'll be in Jordan tomorrow for about 3 days, I don't know if I'll be able to connect from there or not, so if not, I should be fully back on line when I get back in Turkey on Sunday or Monday

Red: I don't get your mom at all... is he the baby of the family, no brother or sister younger than him?  That may have something to do with it, mom's always go easier on their last children...</font>

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
<font color='#000000'>yep, he is the youngest, im sure thats why</font>

·
Registered
133 Posts
<font color='#000000'>im the youngest and i havent even gotten a speeding ticket yet. my oldest brother got more than i can count on all my apendages</font>

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
<font color='#000000'>:oops: All your apendages? ???</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Red: Then that's the reason, my little sister is the youngest of us three and she could get away with murder, I swear.

:oops: All your apendages? ???[/B]
:laugh::laugh::laugh:  You got that before I did! :grin:

Snake: Well my baby sister hasn't gotten any tickets either (I think, but then again I'm away so often I may have missed it), something about you younger siblings... GRRRR drives me nuts!!!  

</font>

·
Registered
84 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Well, I dont have my license until July 11th..because I do stupid things...doesnt make me a bad driver, but damn, you guys suck at timing and depth perception lol, all of you have atleast hit 1-5 things, and I bet none of you are above 30 yet, kinda sad guys! My baby still has no dents or scratches after 3 years.</font>

1 - 20 of 22 Posts