Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>Well, I've finally finished the drum tracks for my bands demo cd!!  It's in the process of being produced right now then I'll have a bunch of disks made up.  Just curious if anybody wants one. It will probably be another month before I actually get the disks but I was curious if anyone was interested.</font>

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<font color='#000000'>Yeah if I can figure out how to get them up on my website</font>

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<font color='#000000'>our music is rock or metal or somewhere in between.  Anyway I'm giving them away free to my friends so if anyone wants one just let me know.</font>

·
Registered
212 Posts
<font color='#000000'>hey i told you when you first mentioned your band that i wanted one.</font>

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
<font color='#000080'>We're independant right now, I don't trust record labels too much.  Especially as of recent with all the Mp3 b.s. runnin around.  We've got the songs finished for our demo but have been working on building a studio the last two months.  CD should be done shortly but the way things have been going it could be another month and a half :glare:</font>

1 - 10 of 10 Posts