Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#810541'>Anyone in the LA area go to the la autoshow a couple of weeks ago? There was a nice t3 tundra that was from the t3 movie
 itll come out later this year.. its all black and is limited, i think they are only making 800 of em
 plus there was much other cars... sweet toyotas.. like a safari type 4runner...  ;)  need me one of dem</font>

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<font color='#810541'>Yeah they are on my brothers camera, i will need to get the camera and then i will try to get them up here. some pics of the enzo and other cool concept cars</font>

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<font color='#810541'>yeah... rock on dude.... that wouldve been awesome.. what day did you go? i went on the last day... i have some bad news tho.. i think my brother deleted the pics from the camera...
 it had that tundra on it...</font>

·
Registered
38 Posts
<font color='#000000'>I am here in Cleveland, Ohio and our show is 3rd or 4th largest so I will look for the Tundra.  I love the New Nissan 350 Z and the Enzo Ferrari.  Wow.  I hate to say it, but I think that I like the Acura RSX more than a Celica GT :glare:

I can't wait for the Autoshow to get here in March.  If I had a digital Camera, I would post pictures, but my sponser "Poorboy Racing" is down on funds right now (LOL).

To own a Ferrari Enzo :upside:</font>

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
<font color='#810541'>We just had another show last saturday but i missed it... it was in chinatown... i wanted to go and see the AE86, i love that car. but i will be going to hot import nights on aug 30 at the la convention center so ralph heads up on that day head up on there to the la convention center for import nights</font>

1 - 10 of 10 Posts