Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#810541'>OKay who here is in the LA area of close vicinity of the west coast lol.. you all should come out to LA and we should have a meet at LA county raceway... we can have races and everything, check our times and stuff, it would be fun</font>

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<font color='#810541'>yeah ive heard of irwindale speedway.. but i havent gone down there.. LACR is north of LA about 1 hour... its in east palmdale</font>

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<font color='#810541'>you gotta move down here frosty... canada is just soo cold.. while california is just soo hot and then cold and hot again in like 10 min.. but after youve lived here for quite a while, you get used to it</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
<font color='#990000'>Yea..I hate the fuckin winters besides Snowboardin'..But I dunno if I could stand your scorchin' summers :|</font>

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
<font color='#810541'>yeah completely.. but frosty you gotta think of all the hot chicks that are HOT cuz of the sun, they start wearing bikinis everywhere which makes them even HOTTER looking and makes us celica guys pick them up and makes us look good

dude seriously chicks dig celicas... i work at radioshack and there is a panda express next door and there is a hot girl that works there, she came in and i started to talk to her and we got in to a conversation about my car and i told her that the celica out front was mine and she was like OoOHHOHH i like that and then i was like yeah but my co-workers car "LOOKS" nicer then mine.. he has a RSX Type S with a lip kit and 18's all painted and everything.. looks nice, she said thats ok i like the celica better, i was in complete shock lol i started to make fun of my co-worker about it. SO YOU GOTTA GET A 5th GEN.. GIRLS DIG IT</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
<font color='#990000'>Yea thats one thing I wouldnt mind..Chicks in bikinis all over the beach..*drools*..Up here we got snow bunnies
Still a lot of hot chicks..But you don't see 'em in bikinis to often
</font>

1 - 10 of 10 Posts