Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>As I know all of you bang your head against the steering wheel as your car cuts off at 115 mph, extremely pissed, I have a solution!  This is free, but not really easy.  Take your dash apart, take out the cluster of gauges, look at the back, there will be two gold screens screwed into the speedo on the back, that are screwed down to traces on the wiring.  take these two screws out and throw them away.  there are no adverse effects as far as I know, and your car will now pull till your run out of power, which for me happens to be about 135...

while your in there, change all of your bulbs to a differnt color, mine are blue and they look gooooooddd  
 Sorry abour repeating this, but the first time I posted, I somehow got confused and posted in the for sale forum</font>

Q

·
0 Posts
<font color='#000000'>I wish I could get my F***ing Gauges out!
</font>

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<font color='#000000'>I'm fairly sure it will work on the any sixth gens with a speed limiter, because it is the same drivetrain and possibly the same computer....  and hey dude, the gauges aren't that hard to get out in a fifth gen, the hardest part is the heater control pannel on the right side.....</font>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts