Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>Well,court is this wednesday for me the 17th to be exact. So to all the people I have met here, and the ones I haven't, keep up the work on your rice burners!! I will be out soon enough, the big house that is. Anyways, Meryem, we should get togethor sometime next year, along with the rest of the nor-easters
Bye all.</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Awwww CelicaPimp!  This is awful, I'm so sorry that you're gonna be away fro so long, but yeah def next year we should try and set something up.  Let us know when you're out and good luck with everything, we hope to see you back soon! (((HUG)))  :down:</font>

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<font color='#000000'>Good news - My date might be post-poned until early January or even further then that. Lawyer is going on vacation. He and the prosecuter both agreed to trying to get it pushed away further, now the judge just has to agree, I find out at 11am tomorrow morning when I call my lawyer. Did I tell you all about my new suspension? KYB Gr-2 gas shocks, Eiback sportline lowering springs, and a celica performance strut bar *cheer* and hugs back at you all!
</font>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts