Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<font color='#000000'>Hey all.  So i have been paroosing teh forums for a while and gosh darnit.  So many questions concerning mods.  Specifically intake.  Well  I just opened my shop, JinxPx Motorsports.  Its online for now and i am trying to get a customer base going.  I am extremely negotiable on prices at this time.  If any of you need parts sho and or go I can get em.  Or if you just have questions i can help.  You can contact me and the shop email or phone

[email protected]

I am also looking for cars to feature on the site.  

HIt us up.</font>

·
Registered
26 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Hey Does your shop have a website? I would be interested In seeing what U got and Probably spending some cash eventually. Finaly I find someone who has intakes for the 5th gen YAY</font>

·
Registered
122 Posts
<font color='#000000'>hey could you get or make intakes for 4th gens. I got a 86 gt-s and am interested.</font>

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<font color='#000000'>Uh yeah we might have those actually...  Well doesn't look like.  What engine is in it?  The if the engine bay looks the same then i have that will work.  I will check with the guys who make em and see if i can get something.  Write me an email.  [email protected]</font>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts