Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, this isn't really a "racing story" but I felt it was worth sharing. Me and my buddy were heading home at about 1:30 AM on a 4 lane highway in Georgia. As you may or may not know, Georgia State Patrol is KNOWN for not giving any breaks, in fact, 2 years ago, a GSP officer wrote me two tickets for speeding to the hospital after my grandmother was rushed to the ER. So we were messing around on this highway and he was a little bit ahead of me so I decided to build up speed and blow his doors off. Just before I caught up to him my radar detector started going crazy and I stood on the brakes going from about 110 to 60 in a couple seconds and when I looked back I saw a GSP charger fliping a bitch across the median to come after me. Right when I threw my seatbelt on and prepared to talk my way out of getting my car towed a silver ford focus flew by me and swerved around my friend apparently not seeing the cop right behind me. The cop then got out from behind me and flew over the hill in front of us. about a 1/2 mile down the road the cop was commanding the driver out of the focus on the side of the road. I then proceeded home to change my underwear and go to bed... This may not be a huge story compared to what you all have been though but to me it was pretty awesome. Just had to share it.

·
Registered
357 Posts
....Thats a f*cking close call. I have gotten off with a 55mph over by the coolest cop ever. I was so happy that time. I quickly learned not to make a habit of it though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts