2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wuz up?

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sup buddy?
i think you gotta keep refreshing the message board though.
i am gonna try to login to the yahoo messgr i don't know if i can get it going though

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
hey man i forgot you screen name.. other wise id chat with u.. i got ur girls i added that one, but lost urs cause u said u never get on it

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i think she changed her password and mine was mispelled and i don't have any idea how i spelled it. oh well,
i got this bright idea today. my lil' bro wants this 88 mr2 with a blown up motor good everything else, and wants to drop a 3sgte in it.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
any way i was gonig to order a j spec used motor from toysport st165 motor take the i/c and core of the turbo nd the outlet and use them in my kit. the good part is that the motor costs $650 and i can sell it to him for $400 and not lose any money, and besides he isn't sure he wants turbo rightaway. sound like a good idea?

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
thats a really good price.. what does that include?? why dont he want the turbo? is he crazy? why bother with a 3sgte then.. he midasswell drop in a 3sge engine. it would be more power.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
why dont u get the password off ur girl?? that would be much easier then this.. haha..
ERIC GET SOME TYPE OF CHAT ON THIS SITE...FOR PEOPLE LIKE MIKE...
hahaha

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it has the 4a-ge in it now and the top of the line is 4a-ge supercharged.

i think he wants to save up and then buy a turbo upgrade. but see if he can get that 3sgte in therefirst

i made a new account redswan_celicagt
if you can find me
but this works if you don't want to bother

·
Registered
11,548 Posts
Originally posted by jhull@Sep. 11 2002,11:20
ERIC GET SOME TYPE OF CHAT ON THIS SITE...FOR PEOPLE LIKE MIKE...
We'll see about that...I was thinking about doing it through IRC, or maybe the board...I need more time to do the upgrade to it though. Then hopefully the private messenger will work...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts