Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>We have terminated our relationship with JCWhitney & will be exploring other avenues of providing more parts for Celicas that are of higher quality. As a result of this, our Shop Online area will be completely redone...again.

Rather than badmouth their rep. that I'd been dealing with, who lied about private details of our partnership in a public forum, I'll simply elude to the fact that they don't care about our niche in the market, or any of their customers for that matter.

All links will be removed, and if further provoked will be supporting a full-scale anti-JCWhitney campaign.

Please share your thoughts about JCWhitney here...I'd be more than happy to continue to relay messages, which is one reason the relationship went sour...he just couldn't take constructive criticism...and I wasn't going to kiss his ass to keep him happy, when you guys are what matters...</font>

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
<font color='#000000'>I'm glad you are terminating the relationship then.  To me, customer service is key, and if they don't care, I'd rather spend a little more for the good service.  
</font>

·
Registered
11,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<font color='#000000'>There were many factors involved in the termination, but what sparked it all was an item that I purchased. It cost aprox. $20 ($5 more than competitors). Shipping was aprox. $10 (50%)!! for something that costs under a dollar to ship. So, I expected w/ having paid a premium for S/H, I would receive it w/in the promised 7-10 days. It's now day 14 and it's still in Chicago, though it has left the warehouse. Then everything snowballed after that...compounded by their rep's tired excuses and cop outs. It was a very pitiful public display.</font>

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
<font color='#000000'>i don't like their customer service either. once i asked a rep. if she had some part like a plug wire for my car, something simple and she didn't know. she gave me all these other things that she didn't know what they were.
i just stopped buying from them if all possible.
</font>

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
<font color='#000000'>The way I see it is things happen, but then they should at least try to make it up to you, a good company does.... cause the service is what brings you back.  When that happens to me, and they don't fix it, I will never go back there again and will tell everyone I know what happened to prevent them from screwing over other people..  Word of mouth travels fast, they should realize that, especially with the web.. See, now I will never buy from them again, ever....  Way to go genius, whoever you were that didn't take the extra step to fix the messed up order, be glad it wasn't me, lol...
</font>

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Originally posted by CelicaFan@Jan. 22 2003,9:26
<font color='#000000'>I'll simply elude to the fact that they don't care about our niche in the market, or any of their customers for that matter.</font>
<font color='#000080'>
I told you so  :D
You can't trust a company that's used to dealing with domestics and putting out what they want not what the consumers want</font>

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
<font color='#000000'>i just dont like them cause they carry cheap ####, there for i never bought anything from them..
eric u know where im at, get ahold of me if u need something. ill take care of you
</font>

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Originally posted by CelicaFan@Jan. 24 2003,3:38
<font color='#000000'>yah, I don't think they liked it when I called 'em the Kmart for cars
</font>
<font color='#000000'>LMAO, what's got into you lately??  This is soooooo  :cool:   :laugh:</font>

1 - 13 of 13 Posts