Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>well you all its about time im getting another Celica

1990 GT LiftBack(Red). only mods are intake and exhuast, trading my prelude heads up for it,

144k miles, some 17" rims
(now i wont have to buy any)

painted red interior it has some dents in it, but so did mine so
and ima have to go to the Toyota Dealership and get 2 new taillights for it cause both are cracked some one is busted a lil bit, so ima get that done as well</font>

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
<font color='#000000'>glad to see you are getting rid of the booger</font>

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<font color='#000000'>lol yes mikey im gettin rid of the booger, i was wondering if you were gonna say something like that hehe, umm also mikey we might still do the plan from last year the day i totaled my celica if you are still interested.
 ;)</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Nemesis:  OMG!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!  when are you getting it?  Get us some pics too!  So what made you come back from the dark side?  :suspect:  :laugh:  :)

Mike:  lol "booger"  :p   Dude get online some more, It was nice to talk that morning before I left but you've been mia for a while...  and now I'm gonna need you to keep me from getting bored in Turkey  :laugh:  ;)</font>

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<font color='#000000'>i was forcefully induced into the dark side, thankfully i have broken that will and returning to the side of good once more, and yes pics are commin, the car is sexy as hell im tellin ya

#### them boogers, hehe dont want em dont need em hehe. yeah mike get on yahoo sometime man so we can talk again about the thing from last year
</font>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts