Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#FF0000'>Hell ya!
I've been riding my friends R6 since sunday! OMG I forgot what is was like to have true acceleration!  
 And the thought of being able to annihilate anything on four wheels! HAHAHA! I need to buy one! It appears the chicks like it when you pull up next to them at a light and flirt with them, even though their boyfriends driving the car! What are they going to do about it! HA! Yes I'm one of THOSE riders!  

The R6 kicks ass! But what kind of bikes do you people like? I want to get some info from everyone, before I buy..  
</font>

·
Registered
156 Posts
<font color='#000080'>One of my friends got an R1 last year, hella fast man.  Although i've never rode on it, it has awesome acceleration!!!
</font>

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
<font color='#000000'>
Originally posted by TicketBoy@May 06 2003,10:33
dude, how you gonna take home more than one chick on a good night?

UHAUL  
[/B]
He's use to juggling many women  :glare:

Gixxers baby!!!  

But I want something fast too  :oops:  :kungfu:[/B]
The gixxer 1000 will out handle and piss all over the R1
 and it wheelies easier too
</font>

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
<font color='#FF0000'>QUOTE
He's use to juggling many women[/B]
Just the GoOogally ones  

The gixxer 1000 will out handle and piss all over the R1
 and it wheelies easier too[/B]
And yet so far 2 years in a row, Sport Bike Magazine has named it bike of the year. "Turning-and-burningest two-wheeled conveyance ever loosed upon planet earth."......"The world wide media has tripped all over itself heaping praise upon the R1 ever since its production."    

"Ultra compact 998cc engine is the smoothest, most responsive sportbike you'll find on the street." hee hee hee  ;)</font>

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
<font color='#000000'>ACTUALLY, last year, bike of the year went to the GSXR750..  

you are right about the ride, gixxer is probably the most uncomfortable, but I'll sacrifice comfort for handling any day  :cool:</font>

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Cycle World was one I think and Motorcyclist may be the other, I have them both at home, I'll half to get back to you later, I'm working  :cool:</font>

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Originally posted by stspiffy+May 06 2003,2:10-->QUOTE (stspiffy @ May 06 2003,2:10)
<font color='#000000'><!--QuoteBegin-TicketBoy
@May 06 2003,10:33
dude, how you gonna take home more than one chick on a good night?
UHAUL  
[/B]
your crotchy can pull a uhaul??  
o:</font>[/B][/QUOTE]
<font color='#000000'>:oops: I have decided to NOT comment on this one  :devil:

It was Motor Cyclist or Cycle World cause I get them both, probably Motor Cyclist cause that is just motorcycles. The other one has dirtbikes and stuff too...</font>

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Originally posted by TicketBoy@May 06 2003,10:30
<font color='#000000'>QUOTE
I have decided to NOT comment on this one  
</font>[/B][/QUOTE]
<font color='#000000'>

I would never put down any kind of riding, I was considering getting a dirtbike to mess around with until I decided to sell my bike.  I like Quads too!!  :thumbsup:</font>

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
<font color='#FF0000'>Ok I'm wrong, it appears the R1000 is a pretty dam good bike. (Yes Celica "Freak" Chick go ahead and do your bubble dance or something.  
 ) 0-60 in 2.7!

The R1000 is lighter then the honda RVT1000R and the yamaha R1! (Two bikes I was looking at..) So it appears I'll most likely buy the R1000... (Which means this topic might last another week.  
 )

Dirtbiking is great tho, just because of the amount of air you can get[/B]
I blame my parents for not getting me a dirt bike when I was younger..  
Thats ok though when I buy the bike, I'll just email her a pic of me leaning on it!  
HAHAHA!</font>

·
Registered
156 Posts
<font color='#000080'>my cousin lives in Redding, and he hella dirtbikes, its sooo fun!!!
</font>

1 - 20 of 45 Posts