1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
<font color='#000000'>i wonder who gets to drive it.  and i wonder how long it takes for him to get kicked off the force for joy riding.

that's a very deceptive summary for that article.  if they used it to catch speeders, what would they do when they caught up to one?  ruin the paint job and put dents in it when you run them off the road?  auto blasphemy i tell you.</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>
Originally posted by CelicaFan@May 14 2004,11:03
They said the Lamborghini will be used on the Salerno-Reggio Calabria highway in southern Italy, for emergencies and to transport organs for transplant.
[/B][/QUOTE]
read again hun
 not for speeders!  And yeah, it'll be funny if someone gets kicked off the force for speeding around for the hell of it!  
</font>

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Originally posted by Meryem13@May 14 2004,8:46
<font color='#000000'>read again hun
 not for speeders!</font>
<font color='#000000'>that's what the article suggests, but not the summary.</font>

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
<font color='#000000'>actually i don't think it's a rendering, it's an actual ap photo with photoshop effects.  looks like a toy because it's the mini version of the murcielago.

and yes, when i'm right, i'm right.  because if i'm wrong, then i wouldn't be right.</font>

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
<font color='#000000'>actually i'm often unsure, and when i'm unsure i'm almost always wrong.  but i keep my mouth shut if i'm unsure, so there's a pretty high probability of me being right when i say something.

but then again, there is always the chance that i'm wrong even when i'm sure.  that picture might be a concept drawing.  but i don't think it is.</font>

·
Registered
102 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Ooh i've been on those italian highways...  pretty scary stuff, and since we were in a Fiat, we almost got blown off the road cause of those crazy italians
</font>

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
<font color='#000000'>
o:  a new development on that site, it says the italian police aren't in need of the gallardo, so lamborghini is donating it to toyotacelicas.com.  they've already removed the polizia decal and replaced it with our logo!

</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Here's another link with a real pic, similar to what Eric posted:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4979103
Why does it look so fake??  Even in the real pics??  I've decided I don't like it.  Give me a Diablo or Countach anyday.!  Doesn't mean I'd not drive the Gallardo, esp since it's now ours!  ;)  But I also am not a fan of the Murcielago, so since this is modeled after that... I dunno.

Ian:  yeah, I've been on them too, crazy people for sure.

Spiffy:  Sweet!  Someone better re-teach me stick FAST!!!! Mmmmm 500 hp *drool*  I wonder if I can swap that into the celi lol  We can test with my car  :cool:</font>

1 - 20 of 22 Posts