Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#FF0000'>I saw this on a car site:

There is not a single car on the road that can compete with it for the same price, and there are quite a few cars which cost much more that cant compete with it.

The 300M sport sedan? please, the lexus ES300 sedan? Dont think so. The BMW 325i? Hardly. You have to move much further up the price ladder to surpass the Accord in overall performance refinement and luxury.

And thats why its been the no.1 selling consumer car for 9 of the last 10 years.[/B]
Wasn't the 10th year a Toyota?  :devil:</font>

·
Registered
133 Posts
<font color='#000000'>i would definitely buy the bmw before the accord. that is of course if toyota didnt exist.</font>

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
<font color='#000000'>All I have to say is my friend has an accord, it's quick and she beats it to hell and back, and the thing still runs great!!  ???  You can hook it up for 1/4 of what it costs to hook up a toyota and they are quicker stock (6 cyl.).. However, everyone and their mother has them  which gives me enough reason to spend the extra cash and be a little different from the rest of the world  :kungfu:</font>

·
Registered
156 Posts
<font color='#000080'>Yeah, i thought that the CAMRY had won like 8 of the last 10 years of the top-selling consumer cars.  Just recently, I think that the Accord might have sold better for the last 2-3 years...</font>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts