Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>hey i just got a 93 celica gt and after im done cleaning it all up i wanted to start gettin stuff for it but some trouble i cant find a cold air intake for my car and i can not find a cat-back exhaust for my car so i was just wondering if anyone had any idea where to get one....thanks</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
<font color='#990000'>I know you can get one, but I'm to tired now to find the link..If someone hasn't by morning I'll hook ya up.</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
<font color='#990000'>Man of course, if you read some of my other ignorant posts..K lemme find you something
</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
<font color='#990000'>I couldn't tell ya..I've never heard of it before..Try to find a review, althought I'm sure its fine.</font>

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
<font color='#000000'>any idea what they said about the pacesetter for the other cars i wish this stuff was easier to find but all these new celicas make it hard to find stuff for the little guy  :(</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Hey it's not that easy to find stuff for the new celi's too, esp since they're gonna stop production.  My brother has a VW Golf ,which they will make forever probably(! ), and he was able to find EVERYTHING he needs at ONE site, neuspeed.com.  I on the other hand, can't get all my parts from one place cuz not everyone makes everything for a 7th gen celi.  I find an exhaust one place, an intake somewhere else, brake lines somwhere else, springs or struts or sway bars in other places... TRD makes quite a few bits but not everything, and of course the TRD is more expensive... tough for a girl on a budget.  So yeah, don't knock it, it's not that easy... in fact I have gone to sites that say Celica but they have parts mostly for the younger gens, nothing for the 7th gen!  Grrrrrr!  
Okay enough ranting, raving and venting... sorry!
</font>

·
Registered
319 Posts
<font color='#810541'>does anyone want to agree with me that finding parts for a 5th gen celica is harder then most? besides the 1,2,3,4th gens... those dont count lol no offense... but of the last 3 generations(when getting your hooked up has become so popular) the 5th gen is the hardest to find things for, we dont even have an intake! lol we have to make one ourselves</font>

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
<font color='#000000'>yea id have to agree everysite says celica parts and its all newer celicas and its pretty annoying ive been waiting awhile for a car i can have fun with and i got it and now im going insane trying to find parts but its all part of the process i guess lol but o well ill find it if not have it made</font>

1 - 15 of 15 Posts