Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<font color='#000000'>i want to put a cold air intake and a performace exhaust on my 92 gt.  i havent found too many things online for my car though, does anybody know the best kind for my car? the only one i found so far was the iceman cold air intake, but i still need help, thanks!!</font>

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
<font color='#000000'>i think the only one made for our cars is iceman, so u dont have much of a option on that....
i can get performance mufflers for all cars, u can email me at [email protected] for any info</font>

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Pacesetter makes a cat-back exhaust system that goes on great to your car, however it is $h!+ in comparison to other brands out there.  Go custom from a shop, they are cheaper and better quality.</font>

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
<font color='#000000'>i agree with mrj if ur gonna do exhast have it custom but i can tell u that the stock pipe has no flaws, there is no reason to change it, it is manderal bend 2" i believe... there is no reason to change it unless u upgrade the engine or add a turbo ect... the weekest link is the muffler
i cannot get cat back systems for our cars, but i can get mufflers that u can put on there</font>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts