Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>This is extremely important!

I need to know if anybody has ordered decals, or anything else through our page on StickerCastle.com...If you've purchased anything at all from them, please let me know via email, PM, this thread, however you want... Again, this is extremely important & any help will be appreciated.

Our "Decals" page will be replaced. Until then, or further notice, do not make any purchases through that page or StickerCastle.com directly. My emails over the past several months have gone unanswered and the additions/changes to that page have not happened. I am thoroughly unimpressed with Ari's company...shame on you!

I have contacted other sites that have partnered with them and have gotten the same story, yet StickerCastle.com still has their pages up and advertises their decals...probably making a profit & stiffing customers...what a joke!

Thank you.  :)</font>

·
Registered
11,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<font color='#000000'>yah, those are coming out of my leftover stash of decals from when I had 'em made locally...so don't worry about that

I started giving those away when we partnered w/ StickerCastle.com & soon I won't have any to sell & will have to shell out some $$$ to get some more made up & unfortunately, I'll only be able to get one color...probably silver again...</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>I got mine in the mail a while ago (thanks Eric! ) but I'm just not sure where to put em yet
 They look really nice though, and the little instructional letter was cute too
 Oh and thanks for the extra ones too  :thumbsup:</font>

·
Registered
10 Posts
<font color='#810541'>Got my stickers yesterday but i also am having trouble with where i should put them but they look Great and as soon as i get them on ill have some picks to put up.

Thanks again and i can't wait to start showing them off

Wendy</font>

1 - 14 of 14 Posts