Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<font color='#000000'>94 st stock, only mod i got is a wing, getting a set of 17's in dec, i'll try to get a pic up but I only have access at work so may take a while.</font>

·
Registered
113 Posts
<font color='#008080'>Ah yes another 6th Gen! What great cars Celicas are!  :thumbsup:</font>

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<font color='#000000'>I like the look of the 6th gen more than the newer models.  I would like to have a gt 4 but my st will do for now.  Cant wait to start the mods and ideas?</font>

·
Registered
113 Posts
<font color='#008080'>Ah yes the GT-4s are great cars! I would love to have one of those too! My older bro has a 95 ST, he hasnt done anything to it.. Hes not into all the go fast parts I guess.. too bad. When I 1st started modifying my car, I started with an air intake and exhaust.. what are your thoughts on what you wanna do to your Celica???</font>

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
<font color='#000000'>Hmmm, well i'll have my rims in dec, a nice exhaust would probley be next.  thinking of a sport suspension but its a bit pricy.  I use my car in the winter so I have to be careful on what mods i put on I dont want to be changing parts every season, can you use a cold air intake in the winter.  I have no mechanical knowledge just the basics.</font>

·
Registered
113 Posts
<font color='#008080'>Those are some good ideas... if it snows up here like they say it is.. then i am gonna have to take off my RAM from my intake.. if i dont I'll be sucking up lots of snow! It will prolly be like a straw.. where my RAM exits my car, it only has for inches of clearence.. Is your ST a manual???</font>

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
<font color='#000000'>I wish it was my fiance drives to so i got a auto, first auto i had so im not really fond of it but what can you do have to please the woman to.  I like the rims and the paint on your car looks good, is there any tint I dont see any on the picture.</font>

·
Registered
113 Posts
<font color='#008080'>Thanks.. yea theres tint on the windows.. not in the rear window tho.. my dad and I put the tent ourselves and the rear window was a lil difficult to do so we didnt put any on... That was actaully the 1st thing i did to my car.. in time I'll get new tint.</font>

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
<font color='#000000'>My cars white do i think im going limo black on all windows except front of course, but the cops arent to crazy on tint where i live you get a $10 fine if its more than 10% which is pretty much nothing, I think it will be worth it. Is your car a gt?</font>

·
Registered
113 Posts
<font color='#008080'>Yea cops can be a hassel, they pulled my younger bro over back home in Atlanta for having dark tint... you can hardly see in his car! He still hasnt taken care of it... but yea my car is a 94 GT.. got her back in 97.. happiest day of my like!  :laugh:</font>

·
Registered
113 Posts
<font color='#008080'>I dont know what the power is.. I need to dyno it.. top speed is 125... that was a few years ago before most of my mods.. I recently had a high speed crash so i havent pushed it since then.</font>

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
<font color='#000000'>Yeah i read about your crash in another post thats to bad it must have really sucked I was in a bad car accident a couple of years ago so im not to crazy about high speeds unless its on the 1/4 mile.</font>

·
Registered
113 Posts
<font color='#008080'>I still havent taken my car to the track, when I move back home I think I'll take advantage of the local track and get my 1/4 mile time.</font>

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
<font color='#000000'>Id say you have some pretty nice tracks in GA, ours is only a small time track nothing special.</font>

·
Registered
113 Posts
<font color='#008080'>Yea I cant wait! My brother wants to race me, he has found a track, i think its an hour outside of Atlanta. It should make for a fun time!  :cool:</font>

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
<font color='#000000'>Sounds pretty cool, there are only about 6 gen6 here in the city i live so ive seen, about 2 hrs away from a track so i dont get out very often but its always a good time.</font>

·
Registered
113 Posts
<font color='#008080'>It would be nice to know other people with Celicas back home, I have always wanted to actually see other peoples Celicas.. up here in Bend,Oregon its always people in their hondas on the street corners!</font>

1 - 20 of 33 Posts