Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>i started feeling sluggish and sneezing a whole bunch yesterday, and toward the evening i felt like utter crap.  there's this one part of my throat (and i don't know what it's called) that feels inflamed/sore, and i don't know what kind of medicine to get for it

it's the part of the throat between the sinus and the roof of your mouth.  perhaps more of you would understand if i used an anlogy.  my mouth is a vagina, and if you stick your finger in my throat looking for the gspot, that's where it's sore.

i feel miserable, i can't sleep, and i took some tylenol and the pain has subsided a bit, but i'm sure it'll start up again in a few hours.</font>

·
Registered
563 Posts
<font color='#000000'>classy mate, classy.

i have some mates that are pharmacists they can help you lol.
</font>

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Celica Chick@Mar. 28 2003,12:07
<font color='#000000'>:oops:  I think I found the problem  
 Solution may not be drugs  
</font>
<font color='#000000'>
 good call</font>

·
Registered
120 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>hmmm, your mouth is like a vagina...monostat 3  :laugh:  :laugh:

no, actually they make 1000mg tablets of vitamin c, whenever i get sick or anything i pop one a day and feel better in no time
</font>

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
<font color='#000000'>i've been in prison.  whether or not you say that won't make a difference  
o:

edit: thanks for the advice zex, i'll try that out</font>

·
Registered
207 Posts
<font color='#000000'>i dunno spif....i found the cure for the common cold (and lots of other stuff) but its not really legal</font>

1 - 9 of 9 Posts