Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i saw this cool as hell celica this morning, and it was in my drive way!
how cool is that!

:p

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
you must be high boy

·
Registered
50 Posts
RedSwan! You were at my kick ass party last night! Man you were so wasted! You along with everyone else that had to spend the night here thought it was their house, their driveway, and their car. It was an awesome party though wasn't it?

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
....Ok?????.....right....you sure you aren't high too?

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
no it wasn't

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
so how do u like ur stickers?

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I think each one added about 10 horsepower.  Now I need to get some super performance mods.  Sparco Stickers, nitto stickers, blitz stickers, you know all the really fast ones!  :laugh:

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:lookaround:

·
Registered
424 Posts
i saw this baddass celica in my garage this morning and was like it isnt christmas yet  oh wait  its mine.......but anyways guys  u can see my badass celica on here, teamcelica.com, showstyle702.com, truckrun.net- in past shows beat the heat 5 show coverage, 6gc.net, soon to be toyotacelicaonline.com, snmtcc.com-in past shows exquizit daze show, red white & boom show, in your face show coverage,   dropndrag.com in past events exquizit daze show, in you face show, red white & boom show coverage   check it out  1 badass celica.......ok im done rambling   damn im on this board alot now  lol  later guys

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
show off!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts