Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>i have a buyer for my car... problem is i dont ahve the $$$ atm to get a gt4.
so i might be carless.. will be kinda sad to part with her
nothing confirmed yet but its pretty probable.
$9800</font>

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<font color='#000000'>yeah but if i do sell her ill be on the hunt for a gt4 in no time
</font>

·
Registered
85 Posts
<font color='#000080'>It would be a good move however, think of the benefits.
I'm thinking of selling my celi and hunting for a Supra MkII, cos they look nicer and they're RWD, OR keeping the celi as a daily-driver and use the Supra for a dream prject car (DRIFT)    ;)  
I might adverise the celi and see what offers i get

GOOD LUCK with the GT4</font>

·
Registered
85 Posts
<font color='#000080'>Thats right!
I'm back and better than ever, including the celi
mwaahahaha  :D
I just got my exhaust done and it's mad  :cool:
Extractors, 2 1/4" through, high-flow cat, sports muffler, 3 1/2" dump pipe
I'm lovin it, especially in high RPM, the torque band's increased so im very happy.
But i did something bad the other day, don't hate 'cos i wouldn't usually do it.
But i bought neon lights, cos they were cheap, and it took a whole day 4 me 2 install them, cos i mounted them above the pedals, so i had to take apart the dash and console.
Though they look neat, you can't see the tubes at all, and i also mounted a swith next to the steering wheel to turn them on.
So all & all it's not that bad  ;)

Sorry Toof for rightin this in your topic,  :down: I thought it was appropraite 2 repy 2 Meryem, how the whole GT4 thing goin'</font>

·
Registered
85 Posts
<font color='#000080'>
lol that's very nice of you to apologize Cooba,

Yeah i know i guess i'm just a nice guy.  :angry:

I'm not mad! I thinkthe neons are awesome, thinking about getting myself some

NO DON'T, their evil  :angry: and cause humiliation to those who don't use them appropriatly, they're like light sabers, you need to be a jedi to use them right, I'm a celi knight, i know how to place them (where no one sees), you might hurt yourself  
 i advise not to do it,
I know this sounds hipacritical, but i left another post somewhere around toyotacelicas.com (i'll have no chance in CelicaFan's hunt for the golden ticket) telling someone how stupid neons are if they're not in the right spot. Ahhhh i don't know  
</font>

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
<font color='#000000'>d/w i havent given up on your completly
im sure i can turn you still

ive got a thumbs up from the bank so ive got $$ my mate found a gt4 that i had seen around a few times. he works at a servo so it drove on it and he had a chat to the owner saying i was interested in finding one. turns out she is a ~50 y/o woman that i suspect has never cooled the turbo down which is bad.. but not that bad considering im guessing she has never spooled it either lol
so he gave her my number and she seemed interested in selling so hopefully that will do though. and ive got a buyer lined up on mine so ill just have to harass him and well be cooking..</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Cooba:  Well then, you'll just have to tell me the right spots to put em in!  I wouldn't want to travel to the dark side, teach me Yoda!!!

Toof: QUOTE
d/w i havent given up on your completly[/B]
 Yay! There's still hope for me!!!

Good luck!  I hope that lady sells, and you're probably right, she has probably never had to cool the turbo down since it's probably never been spooled up... once or twice at the most!
 I also wish you good luck harassing and stalking the other guy to buy your celi
</font>

·
Registered
85 Posts
<font color='#000080'>Well i put mine above the pedals where u can't see the tubes, and no one from outside can c the light, it's good cos you can see your sneakers and the pedals, not that i have 2 look when i put the clutch in  :D
But some other good spots are in the boot (hook to your amp so they flash) (I don't like that idea but my friend did it an mounted on his sub box) or glove box, where you cant see it.  If you want to impress people then you can stick them up your ar#se  :laugh:  seriously it would impress, you would then be the jedi knight

Or better still you can turn them off  ;)</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Okaaaay, I'm only taking like 5% of that post seriously, the part of them being above the pedals where no one can see em... oh and the part about hooking them up to your amp (which I've seen done before), but the rest was... um ... no comment  :blush:</font>

·
Registered
85 Posts
Originally posted by Meryem13@Aug. 30 2003,8:35
<font color='#000000'>Okaaaay, I'm only taking like 5% of that post seriously</font>
<font color='#000080'>Well I'm glad you can take some information away with you, but my problem/opinion is that you took at least 40% of my post seriously, now i'm happy you took that, but your giving other's the wrong impression of me.  ???  i thought we had something going  :D   :blush:

Taxi Bum  :D</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Um... no.. that was a ...TYPO! yeah! I meant to say I took... %95 of the post seriously!  All except the sticking it up my a$$ part...

Of course we have something going, though I think I have something going with like 10 different people on the board too, wanna join in?
</font>

·
Registered
85 Posts
<font color='#000080'>The more the merrier
And more for meryem

Except i'm starting to think your a bit of a post hoar  :oops:  nah sorry JK
Have you done anything with the light sabers?</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>YAY! More for me!

Post whore? sounds good! I guess I'll be one... though it'd help if I knew what it was... I probably am one anyways!  *sigh* the difficulties of being me

I havn't done the neon thing yet I was only thinking about it, and it'll prolly be the last mod I do... what do you think about underbody kits?</font>

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
<font color='#000000'>cooba i love ur little avatar
it is the sh!t.
outstanding!</font>

1 - 20 of 28 Posts