Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#8D38C9'>Yeah, I raced this new red Mirage last night (that's a mitsubishi right?  Anyone know the specs on it?) when I was on my way to pick up my sister from work.  It had an exhaust and euros but I couldn't tell anything else cuz it was dark.  Anyways there were these two guys in it and they were checking out the car and stuff and I could tell that they didn't think I had a serious car.  There were quite a few cars around us so we just sort of tailed each other until there was a break in traffic and then I gunned the gas, switched lanes and zoomed past them.  I killed them so quickly I wondered if they didn't know we were racing.  I slowed down and waited for them to catch up.  By this time they were smiling and giving me thumbs up.  So then they sped up and I sped up and then I heard the guy gunned the gas and so I hit mine too and killed him again!  I think I killed him 3 times in row and the street we were on didn't have any lights.  I wish I could have gotten him from a stop maybe he would have had a chance... Are they really bad performance cars, or did those kids just not know how to race??</font>

·
Registered
563 Posts
<font color='#000000'>a mirage isnt a sports car.. its a little girls economy car...

1.5L SOHC... ie: POS</font>

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
<font color='#000000'>so....
let meryem have her moment
</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<font color='#8D38C9'>Toof: Yeah, I found the specs, what a piece of crap!  The lower end trim has 91 hp and the higher one has 111 hp... I don't know which one that was, but it was def a pos. :down: *sigh* and here I was all excited...

Red: Thanks hun!  I can't help being over excited it was my first race back home and back in my celi!  
  I have to take it now though and figure out why that engine light is on...</font>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts