Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>i got both cars running!!!!!
the celica just need a battery, and it still needs a new clutch, but it started right up. that celica is such a champ i really ought to do something for it.
and i am proud to announce that i am the owner of a working mr2 turbo.
honest the celica still sounds sexier than the 2. but the 2 looks so bad assed...opps cant say a$$ed..lol

any the 2 is free reving now i need to clean out the air bypass valve and adjust the air bypass. but it sounds sweet.
it redlines at 7k rpm. not bad for a 12 year old pos.

the celi i think i am gonna put some work back in to it, it really is a great car, i mean it has been sitting for 4...maybe 5 mo and it started right up

thats my girl

as for mods
the mr2 is gonna get it's own custom intercooler setup because this one sucks. and i am looking for some blue racing seatsto put in it other than that i don't think anything else is gonna be worth my time.

im looking for a rc front bumper and the rc hood and i like the rims on the mr2 so i may get some for the celi.
a new clutch</font>

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
<font color='#000000'>in other news today, i just purchased my first pistol. it is a Ruger p90 .45 cal acp.
i like it!
i want to go shoot it this weekned i haven't had a night off in weeks. so i'll prob. take it out to the range tommorrow.</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Congrats on getting the cars running Red!  WE havn't seen you around much so I'm guessing you've been busy with them when you havn't been working... We miss you!  I'm glad you still have the celi, you should def keep it, she what a good girl she's being??

And congrats on the gun, but be safe!  Don't go capping some idiot cuz he cuts you off
 I love shooting, my favorite's are rifles though.</font>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts