Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>my name is jason i dont belong here because i dont even have a car.  i came on this site to spy on my ex girlfriend (iluvmyceli) she dumped me a while back because i was a smoker a liar and because i misshifted her car (rosie) i bent 6 valves and cost her dad $2000.00.  after all of this she was so kind as to offer friendship and a possible but not likely get back together.  the truth is i dont deserve her and never did.  i tried to fix things only after it was too late.  i quit smoking and am more honest. i will love her unconditional to the grave.  i will pay her the $ back for what i did to her car and when she gets home tomorrow i will give her $300, a small portion of what i owe. i will continue to give her my entire paycheck when i start my job at goodyear on the 2nd except for the $85.40 i owe each month on my insurance so i will be able to keep my driver's liscence.  i was so dishonest and stupid to go behind her back and invade her privacy on this site after she offered me her friendship.  i will not return to this sit again for any reason so farewell all celica owners and thanks for reading
       signed
               Dumbass loser jason</font>

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>As if stalking me in person wasn't enough... you now feel the need to stalk me online. I think you forgot to mention to everyone that you read every single one of my posts.... well over 200 I believe. how inspiring! or rather... disgusting. This I must say is one of your many low moments and is truly appalling.

now everyone give a warm happy welcome to... QUOTE
Dumbass loser jason[/B]
!!!!! YAAAAAY!!!!</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
<font color='#990000'>You sure you didn't write that Deanna? He's either really stupid, or he enjoys cutting himself down..</font>

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>Frosty, I'm POSITIVE I didn't write that. Tonight while I was driving, he called me on my cell phone and said "I visted your celica site... I read every post you made.. you write in red font... you joined in august... and you told everyone that I'm a dumbass and a loser." I was shocked. When I bought my celica back in August and he and I were still dating, he was searching for toyota celicas and found this site for me. Thats when I joined. Thats how he knew the address. We still communicate even though we broke up. When he called me he said that he didn't appreciate what I said about him to people I don't even know in person. He said that it really hurt his feelings and he never wanted to speak to me again. Later, I called him back and bitched him out for invading my privacy.... even though I know that it's on the internet and available to anyone who wants to read it... I never knew that he'd register here just to see what I was saying about him. Well he apoligized over the phone and came here and made that post. It's his way of apoligizing and admitting he was wrong. He frequently attempts to throw himself "pitty parties" as I call them by putting himself down, in hopes that I will disagree. I would never go to all that trouble to pretend to be Jason and call myself a dumbass. I already have enough unwanted drama in my life to create more...

by the way, you'll notice that he down played my reasons for breaking up with him. But thats another story.  :glare:</font>

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
<font color='#000F22'>this was deffiently the most interesting post ever on the board.
hey eric can we sticky it?</font>

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
<font color='#000000'>awe...that is so...WEIRD!!!!
:laugh:</font>

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Originally posted by jhull@Dec. 30 2003,3:15
<font color='#000000'>this was deffiently the most interesting post ever on the board.
hey eric can we sticky it?</font>
<font color='#000000'>
i second that

hey luv, jason's a sweet guy.  even though he misshifted it sounds like he's still smitten with you.  i think you should give him another chance.  smoking's not hard to quit, but neither is letting somebody special go.</font>

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>Oh... my... God... I never knew I could be embarrassed online... but yup, here I am. Embarrassed.

spiffy-if you think he's so sweet... YOU date him!!

like I said, he by far watered down the reasons I broke up with him.  :angry:</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>O.... M.....G.....!  :O

I don't know what to say, I NEVER thought he'd register just to post on the site one time and make himself seem the martyr in this x-relationship!  I bet he comes back to read what we all say, but he won't post...

Okay yeah he's obsessed with Luv, we see that, and I know a lot of the background stuff cuz Luv and I are really good friends now but it's just SO SNEAKY the way he manages to make himself seem the not-so-bad good guy here by coming and apologizing in public and saying he fixed himself up and sh!t.  And he thinks she shouldn't have told everyone that he's a "dumbass & loser" after all he put her through?!  Sometimes you can be closer to people you know online than people you know in person.

Luv, I think he's def the "pity party" King... I know those people who always put themselves down hoping someone will say "Oh no, that's not true...etc"  and I mean it's fine occasionally, and we all do it sometimes but THIS is just to a whole new level.  He is also the down-playing King... that's watered down to like 1:1,000,0000,000.  Don't be embarrassed, it's not your fault he came on here and decided to air all the dirty laundry.  He should be more embarrassed himself for coming on here, admitting to spying and reading your posts, lying, f*cking Rosie up, and being a dishonest, thickheaded, jobless, obsessed scrub LOSER!

Frosty, Spiffy, everyone:  He seems sweet and stuff and I'm sure he has his reasons and he's probably sorry about all this but Luv doesn't need him back.  Luv already gave him extra chances and if he didn't understand her worth then then he doesn't deserve her.  He'll find someone new, the first loves are always the hardest to get over.</font>

·
Registered
113 Posts
<font color='#008080'>Sounds like a love novel in the making!  :oops:</font>

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>awww, my Meryem sticking up for me like a bestist friend should. *hugs*

Chris-grrrr!!!! thats NOT funny.  :p

CelicaFan-You're right.. as weird as it is... it has been very interesting... I mean... 14 replies in 2 days? damn! Too bad the lil "joke" is on me.. not someone else...  :eek:o:

Ralph-Hell yeah I am!!! and now that I have my first question out of the way  ("what kind of car do you have?") and I approve of your answer, that puts you first in line!  :thumbsup:  *L* j/k...  :D</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>That will be the day... stickying a post like this... the drama is an interesting change...

Luv: OF COURSE I'm gonna stick up for you!  You're my girl and one of my best friends... you don't need that pathetic toad in your life... just keep doing like you're doing and he'll get over it.  You've had enough drama in your life, you don't need extra sh!t that you don't have to take.  It's not like you're married to him for goodness sake!  He's an x-bf, no more connection left (except for the money he owes).  I'm always here for you
 (((BIG HUG)))

Ralph: <lol> Leave it up to you to be the first to jump on the bandwagon!

Celicafan: LMAO Ass hat??   :laugh:   I wonder what that is... but it's probably gross  :eek:o:</font>

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
<font color='#000000'>eric you think we can make a soap opera out of all this.
i call copyrights on it. and that 'ass hat' i created that too

luv: just when i thought i had met all the morons in thge world another one sprouts up. that is creapy, do like my step mom did, marry a big guy to protect you.

meryem: sick-em'

(btw i got my truck stuff settled)

ralph: you big and strong? you can protect her
</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
<font color='#990000'>Heh..This is quite funny cause I really thought it was Deanna just goofing around..But now that this is a real person he sure sounds like a nut case. I'd try to stay far away from him  :thumbsup: I'll drive down with my fresh gun-metal rims and kick his ass  :blush:

What a Nooby</font>

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
<font color='#0000FF'>hell yeah im big and strong red  :D . actually im not that big 6'0 but i do work out. so i could whoop his ass (probably) and luv what do i drive?? just look at my name a 96 celica gt. and its red just like yours. we could have matching celis and we could roll with matching cars.
 :D</font>

1 - 20 of 53 Posts