Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#8D38C9'>I just was checking as to who posts the most around here... the only other person with more posts than me is Eric!  So here are the standings:

1- CelicaFan - 10,613
2- Meryem13 - 1,966
3- Redswan - 1,509

http://www.toyotacelicas.com/cgi-bin....Members if you wanna check it out
</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
<font color='#8D38C9'>Just wanted to apologize to everyone for my lack of sanity when I posted the original post  :upside: I was very excited for some reason...  I was sure there were more people that had posted more than I.

Wish:  Thank you!

Jaz: All of the above

Jhull: That too, I accept the charges...  :blush: and you may have been here longer and have more technical info than I, BUT I  keep the ball rolling  :cool:  ;)

SL: Thank you!!! :grin:</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
<font color='#8D38C9'>Thanks Wish, I knew I could count on your support

I do try to keep things lively around here to keep people coming back... with MrJ, Celica Chick, Ticket Boy, Snake and Frosty gone, among others, if it wasn't for me the site would have died out!  Just kidding... I know it's not just me, we have a whole group of people still hanging in here...

And yes, I know he said it first, but you were thinking it first, I know you were, don't try to hide it! :glare:
</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
<font color='#990000'>I'm not 'gone'..I'm still trying to sell my rims..Taking up my time god damnit..I'm going to post enough to pass you Meryem
 :blush:</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
<font color='#8D38C9'>Frosty:  Yeah right, I'll believe it when I see it!!!
And how much time can selling rims take?  You post a few places, put 'em in the classifieds and boom!  You wait.  :upside:

Wish:  Thanks hun, for not hurting my feelings
</font>

·
Registered
93 Posts
<font color='#000000'>ummm.... Congratulations???
Meryum..... I dunno if thats something to be proud of or not... coz doesnt that just mean..... umm... Ur never out... alwayz busy on here posting... I like having a fun life... Net comes last when i have ABSOLUTLY NOTHING else better to do... Like now!!!! I guess i could be getting ready for tafe... But whats the fun in that
</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
<font color='#8D38C9'>Are you saying I have no life?!?!?!  Leave it to you to burst my bubble
 Nah, I am always doing something, I much prefer to be out and about.  Anyways, right now I'm in Turkey, I live here most of the year and I have less to do so I have more time to post.  When I'm back in the US with my celi I am out a lot more and have less time to post (hence the low posting I had through March and most of April).  So it evens out I guess...</font>

·
Registered
93 Posts
<font color='#000000'>I'm sorry meryem.... but someone had to burst it... you were just flowing too high in the sky!!! LOL had to bring you back down to earth somehow!!!!</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
<font color='#8D38C9'>Eric:  Well click the link, it says you did!  Unless you've been.. dare I say it?   Cheating! :suspect:

MS:  Thanks hun, but I wish there was something there to cushion my fall!  
o:  I was pretty high up there

BTW:  I broke 2000 posts!
</font>

1 - 18 of 18 Posts