Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#FF0000'>what are some of the funniest rumors you have heard in order to gain hp?   one of the ones i heard was adding a type r oil cap gives you 1-5 hp gain   lol</font>

·
Registered
424 Posts
<font color='#000000'>dont fotget stickers add 15 hp......all the stickers they got on their car.........and also the different colors of body kit peices that werent painted yet adds 20 hp  lol

Cliff</font>

·
Registered
563 Posts
<font color='#000000'>P plates add 10kw each...
duno if you have them there. but here when you are on a learners permit you must display a "L" plate on the front and back of the car. when you get your license you must display a red "P" for 12 months then a green P for 2 years. each carries restictions on it. lower BAC limit and speed limits. and less demerit points (4 & 6 instead of 12)</font>

·
Registered
207 Posts
<font color='#000000'>i ran into this kid at school who was convinced his car was fast cause it had an airbag suspension lol</font>

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>P?...Green P?...Restrictions...

What kind of wierd overseas stuff are you Australians doing overthere?  :eek:o:</font>

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by toof@Mar. 30 2003,3:33
<font color='#000000'>P plates add 10kw each...
duno if you have them there. but here when you are on a learners permit you must display a "L" plate on the front and back of the car. when you get your license you must display a red "P" for 12 months then a green P for 2 years. each carries restictions on it. lower BAC limit and speed limits. and less demerit points (4 & 6 instead of 12)</font>
<font color='#FF0000'>
hahaha, your killin me! here in the states they give us our permits or licenses, smile and wave, and wait for us to get into accidents to collect revenue from uninsured drivers and idiots that don't go the speed limit. some states have restrictions like here in oregon. you have to have at least 100 supervised driving time hours before you get your license, then you are only allowed one family member in the car for six months, and no driving between 12 am and 5 am. then when that six months is up you can only have 3 other people in the car and no driving between 12 and 5. after a year you can do what you want. or if you get your license when your 18 nothing applies.      

hey! did you guys know that mazda makes a friggen type R engine! boy, you learn something new every day. some guy claims to have one in his little mazda b2200...and he has all the fancy little stickers too. i'd race him seeing as how my uncle just put in a new rebuilt engine for him and the only thing performance the guy has is exhaust. i like having an uncle that is a mechanic...get inside info...
 :thumbsup:</font>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts