Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>I really like this body kit for the new Civics unfortunately it's a blatent rip-off of the celica kit.  Honestly, if you saw this on a civic what would you think?
</font>

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
<font color='#000000'>another honda trying to be a toyota...  first tail lights, badges, and now this...  what's next, more horsepower?</font>

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<font color='#000000'>That's what I figured...

It's a shame they don't really make any nice body kits for the new civic's
This was the other one I was looking at
</font>

·
Registered
319 Posts
<font color='#810541'>hehe VIS.. i get hook ups with VIS... i can ALMOST get any body kit for like 350 or less.... a guy hooks up our crew, he works at the VIS warehouse here in california, in fact his uncle owns it if im not mistaken</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>MrJ: The second one is nice too... I guess it'll all depend on whether you have foglights or not... the first one has them, the second one doesn't...

Hawk: That's really cool... maybe you can hook me up
 Do they make kits for 7th gen celi's?</font>

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by HawkEye@Aug. 13 2003,12:12
<font color='#000000'>hehe VIS.. i get hook ups with VIS... i can ALMOST get any body kit for like 350 or less.... a guy hooks up our crew, he works at the VIS warehouse here in california, in fact his uncle owns it if im not mistaken</font>
<font color='#000000'>I'll probably go with the VIS one just so I don't get made fun of...

I've never bought one of their kits though, what's the quality like?  On a scale of 1(Erebuni) to 10(Veilside).

Also if anyone has any more pics of this kit I would love to see what the sides and back look like.</font>

·
Registered
319 Posts
<font color='#810541'>VIS is pretty good, most of the kits in our crew are VIS and they are tough, id say around a 7 but erebuni and vis are sort of the same company just erebuni gets the low class stuff lol, my carbon fiber hood is from VIS, its an A class lol they had to make it just for me</font>

1 - 10 of 10 Posts