Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 20 of 414 Posts
5,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I WIN!!!'>I just got another stupid ticket! I think I need to buy something I can't speed in.... Maybe a Honda?  ???
I dunno. In any case how many tickets have all of you gotten? I have two that I have to go to court for  :glare:</font>

·
Registered
11,548 Posts
<font color='#000000'>I probably still have a couple of points on my record... I've gotten some BS tickets, one that was well deserved & I lucked out on & one I went to court for...
I got one while doing about 110 through Shasta Natl. Forest on I-5, but the CHP officer wrote me up at 98 so I wouldn't lose my car. Really lucked out there & had a good story to tell at traffic school

I've gotten a couple where I was barely going over the speed limit & they probably clocked someone passing me - one time I was in a Nissan pickup, while carrying a full load...
I also got nailed about a block from where we used to live in a speed trap w/ 4 CHP motorcycles, and 2 CHP cruisers (or the other way around)... That one I was prepared to fight in court & I'm sure I would have won (had pictures of the area & everything) because there's no way I could have been going that fast after a complete stop, come to another complete stop, and turn down the side street... The cops never showed & it was dismissed.
And, of course, there are also the misc. seatbelt tickets & whatnot...

A coworker told me last week that while he was out delivering pizzas (second job) he was stopped by a sheriff (I rarely see them pull people over - more important stuff to worry about) who said he ran the stop sign. My coworker denied it & then the officer told him that he cut him off. He ended up not writing him up for the stop sign, but gave him two tickets for impeading traffic (I think) ...The thing is, it was a 25mph zone, he was up to speed and the cop was 4 car lengths back, even after the cop floored it to catch up to him... I guess the cop was talking #### to him, threatened to arrest him, kept touching his gun, and even went to the pizza joint to try & get him fired!! I assume the cop was just having a bad day - of course, the day the complaint is filed will be worse... that or the day he's forced to come to court (normally works the night shift)... if he shows  
</font>

5,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I WIN!!!'>Dude when I got my FIRST ticket I knew the cop.  :glare: And he told me that I knew better. And then he lectured me and threatened to tell my mom. How sad is that? I was only doing 58..... In a 40.  :oops:
That sucks about the CHP the last ticket I got was from one of those A-Holes. How long ago was that? Ohh and I saw your car on your profile

.... What model is it?</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Well I think I've gotten 5 or 6 tickets so far... all for speeding.  Nothing that I have to go to court for though, they've all been taken care of.  Also, I have gotten 3 warnings for speed and 2 for tint.  :cool:</font>

5,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I WIN!!!'>I just got my last ticket last Tues.  

I had my windows tinted on Sat. I really hope I don't get another ticket. Because then my parents won't let me keep my other car. They just got me a 66 Mustang. I don't know a lot about it, I'm a Toyota girl.  
 Meryem do you have limo tint?</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>That sucks.. I hope you get to keep the celi

I have limo in the rear windshield and 3/4 side windows and I got 40% tint in the front windows but it's faded to about %60 now... legal limit here in NY is %70 and higher, %100 is no tint at all.  If it fades anymore I'll have to get em redone.</font>

5,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I WIN!!!'>We should start a new topic...... Would you get a Honda or...

Then I could say I would rather get beat by a Geo-Metro in a race, than get a "Raced Out Honda"    :laugh:</font>

·
Registered
122 Posts
<font color='#000000'>ive had two for speeding and one for not "coming to a complete stop at a stop sign" ya that one was bogus. cop said he wouldnt have given me ticket if his superior hadnt been in the car. The firsy speeding ticket was in my moms blazer cause my celi was in the shop. 70 in a 55. the next was like 90+ in a 55 but the cop was nice and wrote 85 so i didnt have a huge ticket. said he'd done dumb things when he was my age. i also passed a cop doing a 100 once but i got away. saw his lights behind me as i turned into the hills and drove away like a madman on this curvy hilly road that i drive faster than anyone. i've kinda slowed down recently cause my normal routes are now crawling with cops and cause i think theey have me tagged. cops randomly follow me for 2-3 miles and then turn around. also i drive slower cause i need to be careful and stay alive cause i have a girlfriend now. kinda gives me a reason to live.
 anyways ive been pulled over 7 times and gotten ticket 3 of those times.</font>

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
<font color='#0000FF'>man you guys are criminals.........
o:  i shouldnt hang around with such bad influences........especially meryem. she is obviously the ring leader of this......faction.   naw im just playing i got a couple of tickets myself. my very first one was for my muffler. then i got one for not letting the pedestrian go before me and then another for my muffler.thats it no speeding ..........yet</font>

5,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I WIN!!!'>Criminals?  
o:
Us? Never!  

That hurts Ralph!  :down:
Well I hope you don't get a speeding ticket they suck. In any case.... Ohh, I saw your car... very nice  
 I have the full Veilside. Nice choice.

Meryem: We should stop speeding .... when people are around  :suspect:</font>

5,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I WIN!!!'>I only have this one....

I bought it off some guy who already had the pics on this site. I did some exterior work on it, although I need help  
Do you know how to align the headlights?

Seeing as how you have the same beautiful car I do?

Ohh... I saw your car's pic on the Member Pics</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Z: Well you have better odds than me!  3 out of 10 is awesome!  Me I'm running 5 or 6 out of 10 or 11...
o:

Ralph:  Hell yeah, I'm da Pimpstress and all these ho's are my speeding b!tches!  Nothing better than gasoline fumes for getting high, holla!
</font>

H

·
0 Posts
<font color='#000000'>i've only had 4 tickets so far in my driving career, all in which i got in the same night.
(all speeds in km/h, im canadian)
-75 in a 50
-120 in a 50
-driving without consideration
-unnecessary noise

ended up with 15 points, lost my licence for 4 months and my car impounded for a couple days. not a very fun experience :glare:</font>

·
Registered
760 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>I just got my first today.... It was for my red neon windshield wiper nozzles (the lil squirty thingies). Bitch ass fremont pd cop pulled me over because she said it was illegal lighting and i might try to impersonate a cop. ITS TWO F**Kin red lights the size of my pinky and they dont even flash! i shoulda stabbed her and drove off... actually no, id be in more trouble... but still, thats ridiculous, i get to go to court for it (it says so on the ticket), and if they fine me thats retarded and im just gonna keep em on because there is no way to impersonate a cop with 2 miniscule lights that u can hardly see with my headlights on... Im just glad she didnt get me for speeding tho, i was cruisin along bringin my wendys home and suddenly i saw a car tail gating, so i dropped it in 5th and took off, when i got to the stop light suddenly those headlights had turned into a flurry of red n blue crap. Almost #### myself.</font>

1 - 20 of 414 Posts