Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<font color='#000000'>what will fit on my car, i have a 1989 celica gt and i need know where i can find a bodykit for it. i also want to know what kind of modifications i can do to make alot faster!!... can anyone help?</font>

·
Registered
243 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Hey man, first of all welcome to the board.

Second, Aeroform.com carries a nice kit for our cars.  It's the one I have on mine.  There is a lot you can do to make it faster also depending on which engine is in your car.  Should be a 3SFE.  Pacesetter makes a header and a cat-back exhaust.  You can make your own intake.  Upgrade fuel injectors.  Swap out to a 3SGTE.  Etc. Etc. Etc.

Later
Talitha</font>

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
<font color='#000080'>I remember seeing a pic on ebay of a dude who stuck the 5th gen. Shogun kit on a 4th gen, now that was killer looking!</font>

·
Registered
50 Posts
<font color='#000000'>to luvinmycel:

Oh...My...God...I never thought that a 4th gen could look so hot! Ouch that car is dope! Keep on rollin! I only hope destroyer could come up with somethin that fly. DAAAAMMNNN!</font>

·
Registered
38 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Try www.erebuni.net  maybe?  They have universal stuff and do a search on EBAY too.  www.ebaymotors.com and type in Celica body kits and check the in titles and descriptions box and you may come up with something.  Also check there for performance parts to.  Good place to start for mods is always Headers, Air Intake, and Cat-Back Exhaust.  Might be good for 10-20HP total.
</font>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts