Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>last night (friday) was out in town had just had dinner and was on my way to a party, was about 1030-1100 was stopped at a major intersection.
some yobbo in a VL commodore pulled up next to me. He obviously saw the car then the custom plates and heard the beat. pulls up nudges towards the lights and revs it up wanting to race. there was no way i was going to race, way too many cops in that part of town on friday night. across the intersection turning right pulled up a copper in a paddy wagon and since i had the roof  / windows open i heard the guy in the commodore say "#### cops" so i hada chuckle at that so was stopped then the right turn went and the cop turned and went in front of us. so the guy revs it up again just as the lights turn green and flys off. thinking that the cops were gone and i would race. i didnt gun it i just cruised off normally to my ammusment what lights up behind me. a pair of red and blue lights. behind me at the intersection was an unmarked cop car. lol

chases after the guy and pulls hum up dunno what he got him w/ prb dangerous driving or display of acceleration.

serves him right trying to race in a busy part of town on a busy night is just plain dumb.</font>

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
<font color='#000080'>QUOTE
Omg here he goes again.Wha are u so scared of.If He Rev's up then you do it, dont stand next to him like a puss scared of a cop pulling you over cause the cops dont care, and they're not everywhere.Damn thats what im talking about people wit toyota's that are a lil scared to race damn have fun for once
dont be an old man for the rest of your life.[/B]
Just to prove the brilliance of what dainfamouz1 said</font>

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
<font color='#000080'>only when statements are made with 100% pure sarcasm.

Now in a low fat supplement...

SARCASM!!  brought to you by Mr.J</font>

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Mr.J@Jan. 27 2003,9:24
<font color='#000000'>QUOTE
Omg here he goes again.Wha are u so scared of.If He Rev's up then you do it, dont stand next to him like a puss scared of a cop pulling you over cause the cops dont care, and they're not everywhere.Damn thats what im talking about people wit toyota's that are a lil scared to race damn have fun for once
dont be an old man for the rest of your life.
</font>[/B][/QUOTE]
<font color='#000000'>jesus christ some people are just dumb.

1) read what i said friday night coppers everywhere

2) cop car BEHIND ME

3) he drags off he gets pulled up.

4) less than 2 weeks ago 37 cars were impounded about 10km from here for street dragging

cops here are ####### crazy over it

hell do you know what was in todays news....  10 new speed cameras in sydney.. and i quote "to fund a cancer reearch institute"  not tp prevent crashes not to save lives but TO FUND thats how crazy they are here about driving offences. if you are caught doing 31-45 km/h (19-28mi/h) over the posted limit yoiu lose your license for 3 months on the spot. 45+k/h over and you lose it for 6 months.

and a final point that wavers all others, street racing ESPECIALLY in a busy part of town is just ####### stupid and dangerous, if you want to race get to the god danmed track not on the street.

if could be the one getting my arse kicked in by the copper, i get pulled over usually once a fortnight. breath tested questioned about my car. and have my id checked and my record checked. im enough of a ####### target without having to make things worse by doing dumb things at dumb times.</font>

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
<font color='#000000'>argh sorry guys for shooting off at the mouth, just wasnt in a good  mood to start with,</font>

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
<font color='#000000'>ok ive calmed down.

a customer of mine lost his license for 15 years.

caught driving whilst disqualified for driving twice and was put under house arrest for 6 months.

the cops are psyco around here.</font>

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
<font color='#000000'>naa i like australia too much,

anyway you guys have crappy beer there is no way id go there.

the only aussie beer you get is VB and fosters, questionably the two worst beers that are made here.</font>

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Originally posted by toof@Jan. 31 2003,4:01
<font color='#000000'>naa i like australia too much,

anyway you guys have crappy beer there is no way id go there.

the only aussie beer you get is VB and fosters, questionably the two worst beers that are made here.</font>
<font color='#000000'>I don't like beer, so................  :p</font>

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
<font color='#000000'>having drunk a few of the american mainstream beers they are terrible. compared even just to the mainstream beers here they have no flavour no richness. i guess its just somehing that you have to experience but aussie beer is brilliant

and beer being a big part of the culture here i cant leave it

the only people that drink more beer per capita than the australians are the germans and thats just casue they have bigger glasses.</font>

·
Registered
16 Posts
Originally posted by toof@Jan. 31 2003,4:01
<font color='#000000'>the only aussie beer you get is VB and fosters, questionably the two worst beers that are made here.</font>
<font color='#000000'>And the Fosters that we get here is brewed in Canada
o:</font>

1 - 20 of 23 Posts