Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
I welcome you. I think the '91 is the best looking design of the line. Great choice. There's plenty of people here that can help you but it takes time for them to check these pages. There are many sites that offer parts and upgrades if you google and prices seem reasonable compared to other cars. The value of these is slowly going up so hang on and in a few years you will have a "classic" "collectable".
I'm still trying to get my '91 running. Previous owner had it in storage for many years and mice and other critters took their freedom with the wires and switches.
Hope you have many happy days with your new toy.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I welcome you. I think the '91 is the best looking design of the line. Great choice. There's plenty of people here that can help you but it takes time for them to check these pages. There are many sites that offer parts and upgrades if you google and prices seem reasonable compared to other cars. The value of these is slowly going up so hang on and in a few years you will have a "classic" "collectable".
I'm still trying to get my '91 running. Previous owner had it in storage for many years and mice and other critters took their freedom with the wires and switches.
Hope you have many happy days with your new toy.
thanks! do you know any places to look for customization parts etc. and wish you luck with your car😁

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks! do you know any places to look for customization parts etc. and wish you luck with your car😁
or shops for celicas in general in the EU bcs i’ve noticed that these cars are a lot more uncommon to come across than for example corollas?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Welcome! Mine is a bit older. I’ve had good luck with Rockauto.com for finding parts. My recommendation to everyone is ceramic coating. I paid a detailer to do it because preparation is a bit tedious, if you clay bar and paint correct prior to the coating. With a bad back I chose to pay someone. The results were amazing! The paint pops better than new and no waxing required for several years.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts