Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='330033'>HI!

I have been so oooooo oooo busy. I am a property manager now so I barely have time to do anything let alone spend three hours on here checking all the posts  

I also just designed my first website
Tell me what you guys think:
Fairiesandthings.com
Yeah! I am very excited.. it was really hard

I have some of my origional art work on there and a lot of photoshopped pictures

I am going to add poetry and some other stuff when I get more time. I am suprised this part didn't take me longer.

Stay good...  :glare:</font>

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<font color='330033'>Thanks Meryem~
I appriciate the support. It was a rough day of fine tuning. It's actually a lot different now than it was this morning. I changed the entire layout. Hopefully it is perfect now. Have a good week!

Hi Everybody else  :down:
No one else came by to say hi  :suspect:</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Yes I'm the only one who missed you! Pooh on everyone else (cept maybe frosty cuz he eventually came by) for not showing up!   Though  it has been slow around here lately.

Wow the site did change a lot!  lol I almost didnt recognize it!  
 Good job!  :thumbsup:  :eek:o:</font>

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<font color='330033'>Yeah that sucked, I pretty much redid the whole store. ugh~
But I hope that it has a more appealing overall design.

I am sorry to hear it's been slow. I thought there would be a whole bunch for me to read but it's not compared to the usual.

Eric and I were talking about possibly getting everyone together to go to Great America or something. Vegas was in the works for a while but it kind of became impossible. When are you going to be in the states again??</font>

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>QUOTE
Vegas was in the works for a while but it kind of became impossible.[/B]
:oops:  Was it because of a certain "Moderator" wanting to shave your eyebrow off?  
 hee hee hee

</font>

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>Hey Ticketboy! Welcome back! We never met before, but I'm Deanna. nice car, I am all about the 7th gens.
</font>

·
Registered
113 Posts
<font color='#008080'>Thats a very sweet ride! I think its about 550 hp?? It was featured in a car mag a few years ago..Motor Trend I think??</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Leave it up to ticket boy to bring back all the really old posts!!!

WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!?!?!

6gencelicagt:  Yeah the yellow celica is the Rod Millen celica if I remember correctly, def over 500 hp  :oops:   Too bad it's not his

Luv:  :D</font>

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>Ya that is the 550hp concept car I that I found on the net...I think it was on the toyota site or MT.

Mery- What old posts?...I don't know what your talking about..
Wow, Miss 13 over there remembers all the old posts huh? I take back everything I ever wrote about you.
</font>

·
Registered
56 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Hi, TCS, I havent met you before either, just thought I'd pop in and say hi!! Cool site, I did check it out!!</font>

D

·
0 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Hey TCS.. I checked out your sight too.  It's pretty bad ass- definately not something I would look up on my own though.  I did forward it to an aquaintence of mine whom I believe would dig it completely.  Good Job.  Good Luck</font>

1 - 19 of 19 Posts