Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='330033'>Yeah... I know- I have been gone forever... but I've been busy... I hope everything is cool around here... next time I have five hours on hand I will read everything I missed

Here is a pic of my new car (no more Honda Jokes)- It is parked at the property I manage~

I hope everyone is doing great!

~Janine~</font>

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>Jaz-Thats the new model of the Mitsubitshi Eclipse. I see them CONSTANTLY where I live. Almost as popular as hondas, around here. Never seen a hook up one though. Just one with neons.. *L*

TCS-easy killer...  
o:  :laugh:</font>

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
<font color='#000000'>mmm... i should have known eclipse, even i havent seen those in real.. maybe i was too tired.

no i was not sarcastic, most of cars in here Finland just... sucks... like if i compare to US, identifying some new cars like that isnt easy, and this time i really made mistake  :blush:

here extremely popular cars are something like toyota avensis, volvos, ford focus... and so on.</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>TCS:  Welcome back and congrats on the Eclipse!  Looks nice, I test drove one before I got the celi and it just felt too low to me.  But they are fast and look decent.  Good luck with it and keep us posted on your progress!  Hope you keep coming back  :thumbsup:

Luv:  :blush:

Spiffy:  :D

Jaz:  That's okay, there are a lot of cars in europe that people in the states don't know about either

Wish:  yeah it's not like he has the FLAG of his COUNTRY in his sig or anything!!! LOL
</font>

·
Registered
130 Posts
<font color='#000000'>
Originally posted by TCS_03@Jan. 19 2004,5:18
meet me on the track buddy  

This is a sweet car... Even if it isn't a celi

But~ if you all don't want me around... I got plenty of offers  
ill meet you on the track

wuzup member number #7, remeber me , iam member #22.
we've been around for a while. u more than me .

congrats on the car, dont leave us now, iam gonna feel lonely without you

but wuzup, how come u didnt buy a celica?</font>

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>I saw my very first actual eye catching newer model Eclipse today. Black covertable with chrome rims and limo tint all around. Thats was pretty sexy.... UNTIL.... I saw it had the most MASSIVEST wing ever invented. What a piece of hell. It was aluminum, but painted black and it hung off both sides of the car like 2 feet! hahahaha...  
</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Ralph: Tru dat... though I'm not a big fan of the looks of the Evo... But power-wise, whew!

Mina:  Lol, all of a sudden he's become the resident playa!  :cool:  I think TCS had a celi, then downgraded
to a honda, and then upgraded to a Eclipse... but she had the honda already when I signed up so I'm not 100%

Luv: LMAO I can picture that!  :laugh:</font>

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
<font color='330033'>Where do I start??  
K...

A little about the car... 2001 Eclipse GT, Black w/black leather interior, Sportronic 4 speed automatic transmission (if you don't know what I am talking about, look it up- it's sweet!), 3.0-liter V6 engine, 200 hp. Low profile tires (Kumho), 17 in rims.
I love this car… when you step on the gas it throws you back. It’s just enough spice for me
The only thing I will probably regret is that I didn’t get the 2003 GTS, But for those of you who know about the Eclipse, they didn’t make them in the GTS model until 2003 so I don’t feel too bad. It was the top model when it was made. I defiantly recommend a test drive.

iluvmyceli~ I am never easy  :kungfu: hehe As for the car you saw- ouch.. I guess you can't get any car these days w/out some idiot making fools out of the poor car :laugh:

Ralph~ Actually, we went to the Mitsi dealership to check out the EVO. I love the outside, but was not even close to thrilled with the inside. That was when we first checked out the Eclipse. I am not into racing, so I would rather have the sweet interior!

XXX-Mina~ I bet you would meet me on the track
... I don't know what you have under the hood, but I know I can kick Eric's ass (don't edit this honey  
)

Meryem~ Good to see that the original people aren’t all gone  
... I test-drove both the Celi and the Eclipse- There was no comparison in my mind. But then, I like the big cushy feel of the seats and the roomy interior. I like feeling lower to the ground though and it is wider so I feel like I can take turns faster... all in all it came down to a Celi or and Eclipse and I chose the Eclipse...  Also, Eric is the one with the Celi... he still has it. I traded my Accord for the Eclipse. I’ve never owned a Celica; I am here for moral support
</font>

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>I have beautiful leather interior. But it's really more of a pain in the ass sometimes... When I wear shorts or skirts in the summer it sticks to my thighs when I get out.  :D</font>

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by iluvmyceli@Jan. 25 2004,7:19
<font color='#000000'>I have beautiful leather interior. But it's really more of a pain in the ass sometimes... When I wear shorts or skirts in the summer it sticks to my thighs when I get out.  
</font>
<font color='330033'>I know I know boys, but try and control the mental pictures  :oops:</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>TCS:  Thanks, it's good to see you come back too, a lot of our old users are MIA... Okay gotcha, I was never too sure on what your car status was.  Btw watch out for Mina, he has a 3stge swapped in his 6th gen

When I see eclipses on the street I always do a double take.  I love how they look at first but the more I look at them the less I do.  I think what I like most about the 7th gen body is that it still has a few angles and isn't ALL curves like a jelly bean, ya know?
Is the sportronic shifting like the auto tranny in the 7th gen gt-s (mine)?  Where you drive it auto and then put it in m-mode and use buttons to manually shift up and down? ???

Luv:  She means for the boys to control mentally picturing you in a short skirt sticking to the car seat
 I think leather has more pros than cons anyways  
</font>

1 - 20 of 20 Posts