Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>Hey!I'm 15 and I just got a 94 Celica ST and I was just wondering if anybody else here had the same as me.[/B]</font>

·
Registered
224 Posts
<font color='#000000'>No, I got a GT.  But welcome to the site.  15 adn have acar.  THats got to suck not being able to drive it.  Meh</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>celicachick: Hi!  Welcome to the boards, nice to see a new face around here, especially another girl.  We're a bit slow right now, but hopefully all our regular people will be back soon!

CelicaXIV:  :laugh: true dat!</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
<font color='#990000'>Meryem: Well I'm kinda postin' more now..So maybe everyones comin back

Spiffy: You sick sick man

CelicaChick: Welcome to the boards..I got my car before I was 16 to (Currently 16)..Couldnt even wait till I was 16 to get my hands on a Celica..To bad EVERYTHING in my bank was gone after I bought my car
 :thumbsup:</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Spiffy:  :eek:o:

Frosty: Pshhhh, this aint nothing! I remember when I had to actually WORK at keeping up with you and everyone else, and now it's all me me me!  *sigh* where is everyone?!  I figured you know summer, vacations, cruising, whatever... but now it's practically November (it is for me, it's 5 am right now) and we're STILL slow! :down:</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
<font color='#990000'>Don't you psshh me

Don't worry..As winter comes, the driving lessens and the enthusiasts begin to post.</font>

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Welcome to the site Hot Chick.  
Spiffy, thats just wrong man, 15 will get you 20.
I don't know where everyone is, but I don't think they are coming back.  We got a few new faces besides the handful of regulars.  I've heard a lot of people have been posting on celica.net.  But we're better.
Meryem:  Since its out in the open that she's a female, I think I can rememeber it, unlike with Luv.  I might forget though, I'll write myself a reminder.</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Frosty: I'll "pshhh" whoever I want

Wish:  I'll remind you if need be

THE TRAITORS!!! I mean, yeah I go to celica.net occasionally, but I'd never desert the people here... you're all the BEST!  I think there are too many people there personally... it's good when you need an opinion or some info or advice or help REALLY REALLY fast cuz you post and within an hour you have 50 replies, but it's hard to keep up there with who's who and has what car and what problems etc.  We're more personal here
 I would never desert you guys
 See with MrJ and TCS, they have Honda's now, so I'm sure they're hanging on some Honda board somewhere, but the others?Oh well, their loss
</font>

·
Registered
122 Posts
<font color='#000000'>hey guys, i'm sorta new compared to most but im starting to post more. Plus ive never been to celica.net.
 Anyways later.
</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
<font color='#990000'>Meryem: You forget who the senior poster is here
You can't psshhh whoever you want..Only those noobs below you
...and well everyone except your special, oh so special, Frosty  :thumbsup:</font>

·
Registered
319 Posts
<font color='#810541'>hey guys... im lingering around here somewhere, sorry i havent been posting in here too much... i was posting at celica.net for a while but since i bought another car like a month ago i have been on that forum reading up on the new car.. ive also been spendin LOTS of money on it, ACT clutch(the actual company is down the street from me), transmission and other stuff but everything is coming along good.. the celica is on sale for 1800, i cant afford two cars...</font>

·
Registered
319 Posts
<font color='#810541'>actually for the same reason i bought my toyota... they last long a long time and i like the way they are built... plus its got a SR20DE in it... and the swap for a SR20DET is about 1500-2000 cheaper then a 3SGTE, and the car is white, has t-tops.. i just have always liked that particular car look at my AIM name.. ive had that b4 my celica... it has NX in it cuz i was actualy gonna get one b4 i got the celica and i couldnt find one so i got the celi</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Frosty:  I'll pshhhhhh whover I want to, especially you cuz you're special... the more I pshhhh you the more special you are

Wish: Of course, you are my favorite automatic guy cuz you are in the same predicament as me, wishing you had a stick

zcelica: hey as long as you don't desert us like OTHER people we know,  :suspect: , you're fine in my book!  No pshhhing for you yet

Spiffy: Just cuz we don't know as much as the GREAT SPIFFY, doesn't mean we are noob's, we're just dumb!  :laugh: No budy evr sayd lernin wuz ez! :upside:

Hawk: well anyone with a car other than a celi is okay to go to other sites that concern them, as long as they show up here every once in a while to check in  :thumbsup:  Can't wait to see what your Nissan looks like when you're done with it.  There's nothing wrong with the celi right, you just don't want it?  It wasn't crashed or anything right?  I can't seem to remember...  :(</font>

1 - 20 of 20 Posts