Toyota Celica Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 42 Posts
ChronoSeraph Posted on Sep 17 2004, 05:04 PM
  and they were quite effective weren't they? [/B]
ignorant comment of the week

sorry chrono but dont come on here and bad mouth the contributions of a country. if the us had of joined sooner millions of lives would have been saved, but they waited until they got attacked before they got involved.

in responce to the hitler thing, america didnt get invloved in the war right away, they prefered to make money off of it, by selling supplies to the allies, they only got involved in it after pearl harbour. So u cant say its a good thing u got in there buisness, cuz they got into yours, and u responded. America only gets involved if there is oil on the table

Originally posted by ChronoSeraph@Sep 17 2004, 02:04 PM
and they were quite effective weren't they?
Canadians not effective, im in the canadian army, and i know for a fact that we have never lost an inch of ground!!! And have u ever heard of vimy ridge, i beleive the british and the french both failed to take it, and then canada took it, using a new widely used tactic, firing artillery ahead of the assualt

Canadians make fun of Americans, we don't hate you. Think of it as sibling rivalry. You're bigger, but we've and avoided pretty much all of your screwups (slavery, Klu Klux Klan, ghettos, a president who thinks Wales is in the States, medical bankruptcies, invading countries our citizens can't find on a marked map). We're sort of the U.S.'s younger, smarter and prettier sib. And the last time the U.S. tried to beat up on us, you lost a White House as a result.

Let no one forget, out of all the countries in the world, on America, Britain and Canada landed at Normandy. Not to mention there's a reason why Holland sends us boatloads of tulips every year.

And no, not near Flin Flon or the mine that's home to Canada's only government-sanctioned marijuana grow op. I'm on the West Coast.

Originally posted by ChronoSeraph@Sep 17 2004, 09:51 AM
I'venoticed alot of Canadians hate us?! why?? what did we do?? I certainly have nothing against them or their country. I actually kinda feel sorry that they live in such a cold and unpopulated climate
THIS is why ALOT of other countries don't care for America... Ignorant ####### comments like this...

Canada gets up to at least 100+ in the summer... gee that's some fuckin' cold...

hey man, calm the hell down
you got some problems....
you guys hate us and we hate you....j/k
i think its cause of the fact that your french based, we hate the french... so yah, down with the french.. but hell, when theres a military draft here, your our best friends... so yah...lets not start a war over this, or america will have to run to Mexico..and its "pretty ####### cold huh?" down there

Originally posted by 197666Celica@Apr 24 2005, 01:41 AM
i think its cause of the fact that your french based, we hate the french... so yah, down with the french..
Canada is french based now? thanks for the news... in the 20+ years i'd lived here I haven't once been informed of that...

Ignorance sure as #### runs rampant down your way. Way to add to my initial point.

eerriigghhttt canada is english based and second in french how is it the when one province is french ALL of canada is based on that????

EDIT- spelling

Quebec....french-canadians..what-the-fu(k-ever......
canananadians

frenchies..

no need fer WW3..it would be a very short war, bith both sides loosing, wed nuke you, then in turn our nukes would destroy 3/4 of america...so yah,.....godammit

Well, SanFrancisco is located in the US... America must be based on homosexuality... atleast according to your logic.

Originally posted by 197666Celica@Apr 24 2005, 10:48 AM
"don't be so ignorant"- south park
me???? i was mainly pointing out how less then half of canada is french so why is canada french based if thats true then hammers findings are true then?????

we are English - french is h ow its labeled not French-English

ur nukes would hit our power plants and really we wouldnt need to fire nukes back cause that would do it

hey Hammer, you need to see some counceling man,, youg ot some issues, and gay bashing is not cool man, it may be in Canananada but you call us queers and ####, well just walk up there and rampage you guys out, hey, i wonder why when you go into Canananada from the U.S. they barely check you for anything, at tops, itl take 5 minutes, but when you come back into The good Ol' U.S. of A. it takes almost 3 hours....yah.....its a trust issue, and hammer, its people like you that cause this trust issue to be so big..

and the quote that started all of this, the "ive noticed that canada doesnt like us very much" well yes, they dont, down here in America, almost all of the media, news radio stuff like that, they state that Canada hates us because were in the bloody war with Iraq..they show like clips of canadians burning the american flag and having signs of Bush they are either burning or desecrating, so yah, i see where whats his name got his point for thinking you guys dont like us...so yes, you are right hammer, but the other guy is right as well..we dont live in Canada, so we dont know how you feel about us, we go by what the media (which is supposed to be true) tell us...
so yes, end this bullsh1t right now

America has such a huge trust issue because they #### around in other peoples business and have to worry about terrorism, it's called paranoia.

We get your media, atleast 85% of the Media in Canada is American, so don't try and tell me you see all this #### in your media when it doesn't happen. Besides, media is the biggest crock of #### going, if you believe everything you hear, see or read then you are the most gullible little bastard i've ever come across.

I never once did ANY gay bashing in my post you stupid ####. You're the one who was being racist by saying you hate Canada because of the french. You're in the wrong, not I...

Gay and Lesbian people are homosexual, that is NOT a derrogatory term, had I called American's "******* or queers" then yes that WOULD have been wrong. (oh wait, you were the one who used those words to describe yourself, hypocrite much?)

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, its probably a duck... I use the word ignorant because that is exactly what you are, that is the only word that fits your comments and views on Canada.

Every post you've made to try and argue with me just makes it more clear to people that you know less and less about what you're talking about, keep it up.

Oh and by the way... up until this post, I used the words:
Ignorant = 1 time
Ignorance = 1 time

That's just using it WAY too much... Incase you didn't notice, you used each word one time too, so I guess you're using it way too much too...

You REALLY want this bullshit to end? Then don't bother writing 3 replies then say "give this up" and not expect a reply... If you really wanted it to end you would have just not bothered replying.

P.S.
Unless you actually plan on coming up here on a rampage and kicking my ass, keep your mouth shut and don't try and act tough on the internet, it makes you look even less mature than the rest of your posts made you look.

For someone who hates Canada so much, I don't understand why you'd post in the Canadian section...

21 - 40 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.