Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>Yeah, well I told everyone about that accident with my ex boyfriend... if you havent heard, its a pretty long story. Well anyway, in the process he just happened to destroy my drivers side blinker and my bumber and everything attached to it was shifted to the left. Well I finally got a new blinker assembly put on, and I have brand new tail lights!  :laugh: Im excited. I just cant wait till this summer to get him painted! But I still dont know where to go... hmmmm  ??? Well just thought I would letcha know how things were going with Murph. Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend, its SPRING BREAK FOR ME!!  
</font>

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<font color='#000000'>No problem, so how is everthing with your car??? I havent heard much about it lately.</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Well I dunno if you heard about the lady that backed up into me, I have a rear quarter panel that needs to be replaced now...  and I got my S2000 antenna put on, and overlays for the "celica" on my dor sill.

I have a lot more stuff I'm gonna do next week, I'm just waiting for a few things to get shipped to me.

Oh and I just discovered a chip in my windshield!!!!
</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>I have been busy running aroud getting stuff done.

The celi is going in the shop tomorrow, I will get before and after pics I hope, and then when she is done I will hopfuly get my clear corners, new gauges/LED's/needles, cai shield and ground wires put on.  Maybe even LED neons...

I will be posting pics asap! :-D  I'll make a topic for it later...
</font>

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
<font color='#000000'>Im glad everything is coming together for you, its so sad to see a hurt celica!  :down:</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>She's in a real bad way... it's been a week and it doesn't look like I'll get her back til the 16th...which sucks because I am going out of the country til september on the 17th and I won't have time to put the stuff on there before I leave.  But at least she'll be in one piece, though I was hoping to have a few days to drive her around before I left
</font>

1 - 12 of 12 Posts