Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<font color='#000000'>so after much savings im buying the original Veilside for my 00 celica and i was curious to what everyone thought would be a good matching spoiler for it. I was set on getting the TRD with it until i saw the C1 Picture Here .I really like both and even other spoilers on the market. However im not a fan of the spoilers like the veilside and the spoilers that are all metal or even have metal support beams. I think they look like a Kmart spoiler for a civic. I want a spoiler that match's the car as a whole and im thinking the C1 may match better than the TRD. any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. thanks guys

Brendan
</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>I like the original vs spoiler, no aluminum or anything there.  The c1 is nice too, I was looking at it for a while as well.  I'd go for the c1 if you don't like vs original spoiler... As for the TRD spoiler, I like it, but now I doubt I'd get it because I saw a lot of meet pictures and nearly EVERY celi has one.  Too common now for my tastes
</font>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts