Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>i have been reading your forums for a few weeks now and just decided to sign up. you guys all seem cool and smart so i came

i just receieved a 03 gt celica (automatic) for christmas (from parents, no i dont have a godly g/f or anything, hehe) and have done nothing to it. it had been my dream to own one ever since i bought the celica in gran turismo 3 a spec. it was the sexiest car on there
i had to drive an 88 chevy s-10 for a year but i got my wish. anyway i dont really know much about cars except for the vast amount of board searching ive done in the past few months but i hope to spend some time here.

ciao</font>

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Welcome and good luck with the new car  :thumbsup: Lots of people here who can help you with any mods you may want to do..</font>

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
<font color='#000000'>
Originally posted by TicketBoy@Mar. 31 2003,1:43

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!
Well, at least you get to meet the clown of the group right away  
Snake03GT... this is the one and only TicketBoy, he's sure to drive you crazy  :kungfu:.....but that's why we love him  ;)</font>

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>ME!? Watch out for Celica Chick.... The elevator dosen't go to the top floor...(If you know what I mean.)... Shes afew pennies short of a dollar.. Afew french fries short of a happy meal.... The cars on, but theres nobody behind the wheel.. But thats why we love her  :devil:</font>

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<font color='#000000'>hrmm for some reason i feel like trusting celicachick more...

wonder why...</font>

·
Registered
120 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>well snake, i think only two words will convince you y not to trust celicachick.....shaved kitties....*sniff sniff*   she just can't leave poor defensless animals alone....ticketboy has my vote!
</font>

1 - 9 of 9 Posts