Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#FF0000'>Ok whats up with the celica drivers here? Is there nobody from AL? I met one dude here but he moved! I tried talking to a celica chick on the road today, but she almost drove into me! (Bad driver....
 )

ANYWAY you AL. celica drivers need to post!  
</font>

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
<font color='#000000'>:laugh: Lots of celicas here, just most I see are pretty stock....  Ticketboy, maybe you scare them away  :oops:</font>

·
Registered
133 Posts
<font color='#000000'>ive seen about 6 celicas down here in texas. most stock or sporting the trd body kit from the action pacakage. i did see a matrix all souped up and sponsored like crazy though.</font>

·
Registered
133 Posts
<font color='#000000'>i take that back today i was at wendys and i saw a nice blue 7th gen celica. it had new tail lights a big black metal wing black wheels and the most massive exhaust pipe i have ever seen. man that thing was enormous. it was just parked so i dont know how loud it was but man...</font>

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Originally posted by Snake03GT@April 06 2003,10:40
<font color='#000000'>i take that back today i was at wendys and i saw a nice blue 7th gen celica. it had new tail lights a big black metal wing black wheels and the most massive exhaust pipe i have ever seen. man that thing was enormous. it was just parked so i dont know how loud it was but man...</font>
<font color='#000000'>Basically, what you are saying is it was riced out  :glare:   I hate when I see Celicas all riced out  :down: Hondas I'm use to, but not Celicas  :p</font>

·
Registered
93 Posts
<font color='#000000'>im not far from alabama,im in florida but towards the north west tip in a little place called cross city but im moving back to pennsylvania in july.
 Brian</font>

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Originally posted by sweet90gts@April 06 2003,8:46
<font color='#000000'>im not far from alabama,im in florida but towards the north west tip in a little place called cross city but im moving back to pennsylvania in july.
 Brian</font>
<font color='#000000'>I'm 2 miles off PA  :thumbsup:

Rice is rice, fast or not......  IMO...  I saw this Neon last weekend  :glare: I won't even go there, I'm going to start carrying my digital from now on though, some unbelievable stuff I see..</font>

·
Registered
133 Posts
<font color='#000000'>guess i dont know what rice is. i thought it was modifying the exterior to look fast when the car is stock inside.

now if you said it was ugly i would whole heartedly agree.</font>

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
<font color='#FF0000'>QUOTE
Ticketboy, maybe you scare them away  [/B]
Whatever, they just suck.... I tried to talk to a celica chick (
 ) , but they are all just full of themselves....  :devil:</font>

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Originally posted by Snake03GT@April 07 2003,6:08
<font color='#000000'>guess i dont know what rice is. i thought it was modifying the exterior to look fast when the car is stock inside.

now if you said it was ugly i would whole heartedly agree.</font>
<font color='#000000'>I don't consider looking fast rice at all, more the look itself.. like the 3 foot aluminum wing, and even the altezzas, which I have and are going shortly.. some look ok... or a car that is all hooked up with 15" hubcaps...(chrome of course).. Nothing pisses me off more then the cars with unpainted bodykits.. For god's sake, wait to put the damn thing on when you can paint it.. :glare:   Ok, my venting is over.. I just don't understand what some people think, but to each their own..  All I know is I need my altezzas out, even though they were nicer then the stock cause the car is silver, they give my car a ricey look..</font>

·
Registered
21 Posts
<font color='#000000'>minez pretty stock cept for engine suspension and my tinted windshield  :cool:  I dunno if NJ gonna handle that well when my car comes back from cali tho  ???</font>

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
<font color='#FF0000'>QUOTE
minez pretty stock cept for engine suspension and my tinted windshield I dunno if NJ gonna handle that well when my car comes back from cali tho[/B]
OMG your like Celica Chicks "mini me"!

This could get scary.......  :p</font>

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Originally posted by TicketBoy@April 13 2003,8:20
<font color='#000000'>QUOTE
minez pretty stock cept for engine suspension and my tinted windshield I dunno if NJ gonna handle that well when my car comes back from cali tho

This could get scary.......  
</font>[/B][/QUOTE]
<font color='#000000'>I can't wait until you get that thing here  :devil: Just when the cops thought one celica chick in NJ was bad, wait until there is two.. I want to race you, on my bike  :devil: Since I know your car is pushing almost 300 hp, I'm not going to bother with my car  :down:  But I'll still take you with the gixxer  :p</font>

·
Registered
21 Posts
<font color='#000000'>
Originally posted by TicketBoy@April 13 2003,8:20
minez pretty stock cept for engine suspension and my tinted windshield I dunno if NJ gonna handle that well when my car comes back from cali tho

[/B][/QUOTE]
whats scary is people from alabama  :suspect:

an if anythins mini its yer own personal stick shift there boy
.  If only I was hooked up with gps then maybe I could find it  :laugh:

actually tho, come up I'll race ya for pinks.  If ur faster, I'll just run ya off tha road first and sell ur car to repair mine  
  maybe time to add more decals to ur car, I hear they add at least 50hp a pop ur gonna need it 
</font>

·
Registered
21 Posts
Originally posted by Celica Chick+April 14 2003,6:49-->QUOTE (Celica Chick @ April 14 2003,6:49)
<font color='#000000'><!--QuoteBegin-TicketBoy
@April 13 2003,8:20

[/B]
I can't wait until you get that thing here  
Just when the cops thought one celica chick in NJ was bad, wait until there is two.. I want to race you, on my bike  
Since I know your car is pushing almost 300 hp, I'm not going to bother with my car  :down:  But I'll still take you with the gixxer  
</font>[/B][/QUOTE]
<font color='#000000'>wait until I pop em in the face fer tryin 2 look down my shirt  :O   it will come once my bro replaces the rusted hood with the carbon fiber one  :cool:

u could take me with ur bike, but can u take me with the bike I want
</font>

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Originally posted by cyNJhottie+April 14 2003,4:41-->QUOTE (cyNJhottie @ April 14 2003,4:41)
<font color='#000000'>
Originally posted by Celica [email protected] 14 2003,6:49
<!--QuoteBegin-TicketBoy
@April 13 2003,8:20

I can't wait until you get that thing here  
Just when the cops thought one celica chick in NJ was bad, wait until there is two.. I want to race you, on my bike  
Since I know your car is pushing almost 300 hp, I'm not going to bother with my car  :down:  But I'll still take you with the gixxer  
[/B]
wait until I pop em in the face fer tryin 2 look down my shirt  
  it will come once my bro replaces the rusted hood with the carbon fiber one  

u could take me with ur bike, but can u take me with the bike I want
</font>[/B][/QUOTE]
<font color='#000000'>I can take you any day on the bike, no matter how big, you have to be able to outride me..    :p Plus, that bike weighs alot more then mine and doesn't handle as well..  ;)</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
<font color='#000080'>I think I could take you in a bike race Celica Chick..
I've been riding since I was 6  :cool:</font>

1 - 20 of 27 Posts